Central/east/West/other

Please select the area that fits you best

• West Coast

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Central US (yes like Kansa, not central east coast)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Poll closed .

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Just a note folks, your friendly neighbourhood Techno Magi is looking into this and will update you once he's able to. Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town and returned to find a lack of Internet access in my home.

Lain Ikari

Banned
Banned
I'm guessing now it is just a waiting game. I hope this pulls through, and when the Magi post the official results, that means we can push forward with selecting an area to hold this event. But now I'm curious, how many of us that have voted are STILL interested in going?

Kallikrates

First Post
I'm all for going still.

But I just thought of something.

Is this supposed to be held next summer(2008)?

Or the summer after(2009)?

That is critical information for me.

And I suppose for everyone else too.

Kallikrates

First Post
Poor yous.

I'll be able to attend the meet in 2009 if everything goes well with this one.

I graduate in May(supposed to anyway) and since summer is June, July, and August I doubt I could ask whomever my boss will be when I finally get a job for time off.

That would probably considered rude.

No matter...:p

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Bad news and good news.

Bad news is there's no easily accessible way to audit this poll to see if people were double dipping or if we had votes from people outside of ISRP etc. I'm told the next version of this boards software will allow for easy vote auditing but all admin attention is currently on preparing for the next version of the of the boards software.

Since I would like the next version to not crash terribly on me... I'm in favour of letting them keep working on that.

The good news is that if people really want to vote over this matter:

I will set a vote by email system where you send your votes to a special email address and state your EN World ID in the email and your vote. I'll tally up the votes at the end of it and let you know the results. If there's any concerns I can then easily check the emails people for any vote fudging.

So, if you want a re-match, let me know and I will set up magic mailboxes.

Ryleena

First Post
I’m curious seeing the polls like they are, and just noticing all the stuff really right now. But it seems that since the west won in the matters of the convention everyone immediately assumes cheating. On either side cheating could have happened; my question really that has came to my mind is that if the East had won would there be any double checking anything, or just being yay East won that means the convention is over here. Unlike how the west had a few more votes everyone immediately assumes cheating. If the east side had won would everyone just accept it and be like ok no need to check for cheating? Only a question of curiosity that I ask.

Remove ads