Central/east/West/other

Please select the area that fits you best

• West Coast

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Central US (yes like Kansa, not central east coast)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Poll closed .

Ruthia

First Post
You can double vote by logging in and logging back out. I did it by mistake earlier trying to look at the poll. But who knows how many other of those votes are doubles.

I do and do not see what the issue is, you all do understand that is this an open vote, and no for just those that gave their locations? its for the entire site. Before we start casting doubt, lets atleast note that there is less then 40 votes so far. I will as last time, asked that it be looked at. Though the numbers match seemingly.

So before everyone begins to get upset, lets let it play out and see what happens.

Kallikrates

First Post
That's understandable Brutal, but why haven't those cloaked voters spoken up?

Since it is most likely getting held either west coast/east coast we will need the people in the region to search for possible sites and all that.

I haven't been keeping track of how many West Coasters have actually replied to this idea, but it will be very difficult for this to happen if everyone wants it to happen but nothing actually happens to make it happen!

*breathes*

Okay...I will stop before I go crazy with a rant.

I live on the west coast, I am helping :) and willing to help. But as I said, I will end up issuing a request to magi Gabriel to please look over the IPs to make sure no one voted more then once. Also, not everyone is as out going as those that offered a location, maybe they like to keep there anonimity? (sp) But as I said, this is a -SITE WIDE- decission, not just those that posted their location. Evryone has a say, not just the ones that 'said' they would go. Frankly this is a ISRP event/con, not a a closed gathering of thos people who posted they would like to go, or, gave up their location.

Kallikrates said:
That's understandable Brutal, but why haven't those cloaked voters spoken up?... <snip>
I voted, because if it's nearby I might go. If it's nearby, I might even volunteer to help. But I'm too busy right now with other things to get into a big discussion of what might or might not happen, and I haven't posted where I'm from, because I don't feel like sharing that with the world, sorry.

I have heard some rumors, so i'll let everyone be at ease that isn't. I will not be attending the Con. I will help with every thing else that I can, but i repeat, I will not be attending it. :)

Anyhow, only a week or so before the polls close, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Remove ads