What are you going to be for Halloween?

warlord

First Post
My friends want me to go as a catholic priest since I'm a hardcore atheist. My nine year old little sister wants me to go as Sid Vicious because she knows he's my idol. Of course I'm thining the Phantom of the Opera because he has the most kickass mask ever.

Aurora

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I've got a friend building a Bender costume.

So I'm either going to go all out and do the Dr. Zoidberg thing, or be lazy and go with Fry.
THAT is cool!

No costumes for me this year. My 2 month old is going to be a lion, and my 2 yr old is going to be Dorothy.

Ilium

First Post
My kids recently saw the original Star Wars trilogy for the first time. So it's Luke (my 5-year-old son) Leia (my 9-year-old daughter, who has the hair to pull this off) and Vader (guess who). As my daughter pointed out, we'll all still have our normal family roles. :)

My wife usually does the "wear a witch hat and hand out candy" thing.

Stormborn

Explorer
At 35 it has been some years since I dressed up as anything, although there was a period in my early 30s where some friends and I did the Host a Murder Mystery thing that evolved into Halloween parties. The first year we had a full on Halloween Party I was a modern Big Bad Wolf with face and hair paint, fake nails, but wearing a black silk shirt, white tie, and Angel-esque leather coat. A friend came as Biker Little Red Riding Hood - leather dress an aunt gave her that I talked her into wearing (heh), leatherboots, and a red motorcycle helemt.

The next year I, and my girlfriend (now wife), dressed as demons (a succubus and incubuss to be exact). Mostly dressed all in black with goth poet shirts, spirit gummed horns, face paint, big black feathered wings. She wore a corset, short skirt, and tall boots. Worked very well on natural red head.

And if you think I am going to post pix of either of those events you are saddly mistaken.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
My friend who has thrown Halloween parties in the past does not have a home to do it from this year. This year I'm just going to be a Dad taking his children out, unless I decide to dress up and scare the kids coming to the house for candy. It may be time again since I haven't done it in about seven years and they have stopped expecting it. If it isn't too cold, maybe I'll be the creature crushed under the car this year...

Jesus_marley

First Post
This was a cool costume I wore a couple of years ago. I decided to go as a cenobite (from Hellraiser) although this was my own creation with the doll parts.

Remove ads