Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin returns from upstairs, now bearing his two scimitars and backpack in addition to wearing his new mithral shirt. A bit confused about the architect thing, he quickly announces "Semabin ai Harudan, just passing through." before leaving the Dragon.

Someone

Adventurer
InVinoVeritas said:
[sblock=ooc Someone]Well, either I could take the hook and run an adventure with it, or would you want to run the adventure that the hook was connected to?[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I won't run the adventure now; I lost the notes literally years ago (it was designed for 3.0!) and even can't remember the details very well. Do as you wish[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
A young man with a weeks' worth of growth on his face and mussed-up hair that fights against any form of order enters the room. He wears a simple brown cloak that is splotched with mud and riddled with poorly-repaired tears. Thrown over one shoulder like a haversack is a scabbarded Claymore, with his left hand holding the scabbard strap absently.

Underneath the torn cloak is a suit of new armour, engraved with various holy signs and images: a woman with a blade, defending a group of children from a pack of wolves; the same woman, older and wiser, with a newborn infant in one arm, healing a dying soldier; the familiar woman hovering above a battlefield, granting her blessings upon a human army surrounded by orcs. Despite the relative newness of the armour, it has already picked up a fair amount of grime in the etched lines, and the bright steel is dull and unpolished.

Upon seeing Tommy, the young man nods once to himself, and then says "Hey Joe. I see Tommy's already here. Have we seen Rapture, or Tarag... Or even that damnable rogue, Keldar? No? Probably a blessing, that. We're going to take that table over there, against the wall. Do me a favour, and water down any drinks you send our way. Keldar likes to sing when he's drunk, and Tommy can't handle his alcohol."

He takes a few steps, and then catches himself. "Oh, yeah, right. Galwynn Grimslade," he announces, "Halina's Blade. And Halina's plaything. And Halina's object upon which she focuses most of her scorn."

Wik

First Post
After announcing his name, Galwynn gets ready to head to his table, and then remembers something. He takes off his backpack, and pulls out a sack that's filled with something heavy.

Dropping it on the floor, it clinks loudly, and some rings of chainmail spill out. "This suit of armour has saved my life many times, but I'm now wearing something much better. It'd be a shame to just sell it to some random merchant, though. If anyone wants this armour, it's their's. They just have to promise that they'll wear it, for a little while at least. And to use it for a good cause."

OOC: It's a suit of Chainmail (Medium Armour). FREE to any first level character that wants it that can use it, though Galwynn will try to use Sense Motive on any PC that isn't a "straight and narrow" type fellow. If you want it and you're above first level, offer a price, and we'll figure something out.

covaithe

Explorer
"Hi, Galwynn," Tommy pipes up. "I was just asking Joe here if he knew any architects in the city. Apparently there aren't any in the room at the moment, but there is a guild of builders in the city. Did you know that? Anyway, they might be able to shed some light on the plans we found. I thought I'd wait until we were all together to start asking around about the shovel."

ooc: I don't remember if we've specified who is holding the shovel in question. Does anyone remember, or want to claim it?

jaker2003

Explorer
Oskar wipes a smudge off of his masterwork breastplate with his cloak. He walks away from the oblivious gnome and sits at the bar.
OOC: hey, toria, is Dianna approved yet?

LesserSky

First Post
Barask - Orc Barbarian 1

Wik said:
"This suit of armour has saved my life many times, but I'm now wearing something much better. It'd be a shame to just sell it to some random merchant, though. If anyone wants this armour, it's their's. They just have to promise that they'll wear it, for a little while at least. And to use it for a good cause."

The orc, Barask, hears this announcement and seems to consider it for a bit, then finishing his drink, he stows his mug, then approachs the young man.

Barask makes a motion indicating that he would like to pick up the armor, then hefts it a bit feelings its weight.

"I could wear this armor. You said it has saved you life. Tell me such a tale and I will wear it with honor."

Gobletchica

First Post
Wik said:
After announcing his name, Galwynn gets ready to head to his table, and then remembers something. He takes off his backpack, and pulls out a sack that's filled with something heavy.

Dropping it on the floor, it clinks loudly, and some rings of chainmail spill out. "This suit of armour has saved my life many times, but I'm now wearing something much better. It'd be a shame to just sell it to some random merchant, though. If anyone wants this armour, it's their's. They just have to promise that they'll wear it, for a little while at least. And to use it for a good cause."

OOC: It's a suit of Chainmail (Medium Armour). FREE to any first level character that wants it that can use it, though Galwynn will try to use Sense Motive on any PC that isn't a "straight and narrow" type fellow. If you want it and you're above first level, offer a price, and we'll figure something out.
Dianna stands and walks over to Galwynn, " I could use a set of chainmail. I would wear it and use it for a good cause."

Gobletchica

First Post
jaker2003 said:
Oskar wipes a smudge off of his masterwork breastplate with his cloak. He walks away from the oblivious gnome and sits at the bar.
OOC: hey, toria, is Dianna approved yet?
OOC: Not yet, I'm waiting for final approval.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
When Joe asks for architects, the gnome at the bar perks up. He listens for a response, and hearing none except the dwarf who can build, the gnome gets off his seat and walks over to Tommy. "Hi, Fimbus Leyron Aukits Macklerey Gimmons the Third, illusionist extraordinaire and dabbler in the architectural arts, at your service. I've never designed a building under contract, but I daresay I know a bit more than most about the subject. Eh, what exactly do you want to know?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases