post removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeren

First Post
Now, I'm not an intellectual or anything but...your point is lost.

First of all, you should outline your cause a bit better.

Second, punctuation and tact are good things! :D

Finally, this is free-form role playing. If people want to be polite and nice, it's their choice. We shouldn't be berating people's free will, now.

Maybe you should play an evil character, instead of attacking those who don't.

Anyways, I hope this information helps you, Ghaelun.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Ghaelun HammerFrost said:
....and all of u self proclaimed gods..well it clearly states NO OTHER GODS CAN ROAM ANY SETTING OF THE ISRP..oh my god i hate seeing that..

*cough* Excuse me, but, you know, the Sigil rooms? Fine with me if your char calls itself a god. Just saying. :)

For the rest, you are certainly allowed to form your own opinion. Please try to keep expressions of it from becoming too close to trolling.

Tharivious

First Post
everyone is too busy being mysterious and dark or too busy trying to be polite and loveable...
You mean, like it has been for, oh, I don't know, the last decade? It's nothing new, so suggesting that the ISRP has "gone" anywhere is a bit of an incorrect idea. It's the nature of a social community for people to act like, well, normal people, and attempt to socialize, or brood, or what-have-you.

I'll second what Zeren said. If you want to see a change in the social climate, lead by example and take the initiative to do something about it. Create a compelling villain that's more than a one-trick combat monkey that can create conflict outside of the Clearing/Cage or a running gimmick of dark cliches, and things will likely become less "boring".

Dontella

First Post
If you, general you, dislike the situation at hand..

1. Grammar and Punctuation, Please.

2. Freedom of Destiny and Free Form Role Play. This means I, and everyone else who comes to ENWorld IRSP, can RP our characters in any way we see fit to do so, so long as it remains within the given CoC and Setting Rules.

3. If all you are going to do is complain about how much you dislike the situation.. then simply leave.

These rants get no where. If you have a helpful suggestion, by all means share it. I have no doubt people are willing to listen to rationally thought out and well organized constructive criticisms. However a ramble and rant about how bad you view something to be, without any positive suggestions as to how to change it, is going to be viewed negatively.

Akea

First Post
there is hardly any fighting anymore..where are all the villians!..where is the evil!

*snickers* Baalodias, Titus, and myself would feel tickled about that. Sheesh, we have a war going on, and earlier today there was a bit of bantering back and forth between my character (Jazzmyn) and yours. Perhaps her immediate fleeting the scene made you feel like she didn't want to conflict. I had some important negotiating to do, so I'm sorry if it made you feel punted in the head or something.

my complaints have nothing to do with my current character..but with whats been going on on isrp lately..i'm not trying to infringe on anyone's..freedom of destiny..and i did give helpful suggestions thank you..as far as punctuation and grammar, i cant believe you guys would be so menial and nitpicky..so whatever.. :)

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
there is hardly any fighting anymore..where are all the villians!..where is the evil!

You know, this has been thrown around off site for quite a while now.. All the talk about no villians, just talk etc.. and I waited a while to reply, so I missed the original post.. But, sometimes constant fighting doesn't produce a good storyline, especially with the type of fighting that goes on in ISRP.

Mayu has encountered, in the majority of the battles she has been in, characters that can turn into 15 foot tall monsters that weigh a kagillion pounds and have more arms than all the other characters in ISRP combined.. She has had decent battles too, but anyways.. the point is.. Maybe some of the baddies that are active have bigger plans than to do meaningless fighting and brawling for no point what-so-ever.. and maybe some think fighting is frustrating, but I'm not sure.. because I can't think for them.

I can just express my opinion, and my opinion is: I find it frustrating to fight at times, and therefore, do not do it often.

Mystearia

First Post
I myself find it slightly frustrateing when i am fighting only because some people... no matter what happens to ther character, refuse to let them die... that said i know that freedom of destiny is used alot in those cases.. but really... in reality people don't get to choose when they die and thats why they come to isrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases