Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

Rystil Arden

First Post
"True, and I think the creature can be destroy only if all the shard of his phylactery is destroyed. If they didn't knew where were the others shards, they had little option on what to do to end that threat."

"That is correct..." a quiet voice agrees, as Humboldt Tyndall, who has begun pacing during the recess, chances past the conversation, "And it was worse than that for them, I am afraid...The fragmentation was designed so that no matter how many shards remained, they would still collectively contain their full power...so if you happen to possess the only one that can break the binding and your enemies have one or more of the others, well, destroying the one you have and sending its power to one of the other shards..." he scratches his beard as he walks past and continues his pacing.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien Rayes grudgingly takes an aisle seat as the Council begins and listens carefully to the tale. The only emotion he betrays is a hardening of his face when the sage from Rivenblight makes his comments about halfbreeds.

Elsewhere, Devlin lets out a low whistle as the recess is called. "Well, that sounds like quite a bedtime story. I wonder what, exactly, they expect us to do about it," he comments to those seated near him.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashna bows slightly as the Mordrue Headmaster paces by, slightly wondering if the book of his she saw in the future is written yet. Given the Headmaster's age, it seems likely that he has written several already, but whether that particular book is written yet?

Velmont

First Post
"I've started to believe in the unbelievable. I have seen too much to not consider such things. And over all, for this threat, I have seen enough to be conviced." tells Rinaldo "If such thing is possible, we would need to destroy the seven shards, and all at once. That will mean we will need to find them all. If such enterprise is possible, I think you'll all have something to do in the next month."

"At the condition to know where to search." adds Opale.

"Let's asks our diviners. Tenebrynn and the headmaster of Mordrue, if they cannot locate them, that would mean the shards would be well hidden."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As the recess continues, Rayne heads over to the Orussian group.*

"The next part of the Council will be the most important, as all of you have probably surmised," she says quietly, "We will need the support of the gathered nations, but..." she looks just on the verge of being sad but stifles it, "It looks like at least some of them aren't likely to listen to me...Could I ask some of you to try to talk to the delegates during the recess? Especially those from Hendrallia and Rivenblight. It needs to come from someone not obviously affiliated with the Academy, I think, and Rinaldo, after you publically voiced a personal connection to me, I guess it shouldn't be you either, or they might be much less likely to listen...Can anyone else help?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"Us other Knights are probably too closely connected to Rinaldo, I suspect, though Tenebrynn and I are not Academy mages. Even if we don't tell of our connection, Frump is likely to do so if he notices, and it might be known anyways. Vanitri is heavily tied to the Academy, obviously, and that may be known as well." Ashnar quietly replies with a frown. "We can try, of course. Sage Aliaster might be willing to listen to Tenebrynn... others may be better for being unconnected, but we have closer insights..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, that's true, and Rinaldo is a persuasive fellow, so it's unfortunate he mentioned that. Also, I was hoping to avoid references to you-know-what to avoid having us all look like lunatics. If I were you, I would tone it back. It's too late not to mention anything now, but I guess try to make it look like you cast a divination spell or something?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Oh, that sounds like something I might be of help with," Tumna says to Talbin, standing up. "If you'll excuse me..."

As she walks closer to the big shakers, she tries to straighten her clothes. While she did get them cleaned, they are still essentially adventurer's garb.
"Sorry, I overheard you talking," she says as she gets close by. "I could probably try talking to one or both of the delegates. From what I hear, I'm not half as honey-tongued as Rinaldo here, but it's worth a try."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ye can count with ol' Krindorf here fer some backup. Though Ah don't think those hairless clowns would hear anything Ah say. Ah'll say it anyway, deal?" the dwarf says cheerfully

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases