free idea - d20 keychain

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
You know what would be cool? A d20 that was built into a keychain that could detach from the keychain so you could actually roll it. No gamer would ever have to be without a d20.

It would be harder to do than it sounds because you wouldn't want anything protruding from the die to skew the result. You'd also have problems balancing the die.

I do not know if this idea is good or stupid. But since I do not have the money, connections, materials, tools, or intellect to develop this idea, I give it freely as my gift to the children of the world.

Tewligan

First Post
The easiest way would be to have a little snap-shut case on the keychain that you can keep the d20 in, rather than directly attaching the two.

Hm - actually, you could probably fit a d20 in one of those little plastic keychain coinpurse things - y'know, the oval thingies with the slit on one side. There, the travelling gamer problem is solved! Just get the "d20" symbol stamped on the side, and gamers will flock to it like, well, like gamers to d20 stuff.

And then make it like those t-shirts and mugs by putting "Possessor's character gains a +2 bonus to Open Lock checks" on the chain. Assuming of course that the OGL can fit on the chain.

Mac Golden

First Post
d20 keychain/pen

How about this? You know those little mini dice?

What about a pen on a rope ( ), with the pen slightly oversized and hollow on end so that you can store a whole set of mini dice in it.

That would be great for convention goers. Con gamers are always needing a pen and dice, and that way, they could just show up at a game, grab the premade character sheet, and away they go.

Add in the pocket grimoires or a folded up d20 reference sheet in the back pocket!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases