A Rather Odd Shovel [Judge: Bront]

Trouvere

Explorer
"Pork rind!" says Keldar. "Not what I'd choose to go with stale tarts, necessarily. But tasty."

OOC: Sure. Ideally we can find somewhere suitable that's not in the immediate vicinity of the tunnel entrance. After 9 hours traversing the tunnels, we're overdue for Constitution checks, so we probably can't go very far. Tarag needs to stop to pray soon anyway. If we camp out in the wild, we can hide quite well, but if we are found, nothing stops them from attacking. If we do manage to find a village, we're perhaps more readily located, but can't be attacked so easily. Post-rest, we need to debrief Fingers, then get him outfitted and sent safely on his way.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Having emerged on the eastern side of the city, the road to Medibaria out of Fallon is somewhere to your north. Deciding that getting to civilization is the best course, in spite of the fatigue, Tommy's Taragarites (and the Fi's) trudge north to the road, then east towards Medibaria.

A tiny hamlet, a suburb of the city small enough that it doesn't have its own name, isn't far. Having sprung up entirely for travelers on the road, the little village isn't much more than an inn with a tavern.

Trouvere

Explorer
Having emerged on the eastern side of the city, the road to Medibaria out of Fallon is somewhere to your north. Deciding that getting to civilization is the best course...
OOC: Sorry, I was just stating the pros and cons of the two possibilities, not deciding on a village over a hidden camp. covaithe's leaning the other way, I think. In any case, the village right on the main road out of town is the first place they'd look for us, so wouldn't be Keldar's choice either.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I'm just as happy to move on. Unless you've got an ambush planned for us tonight, in which case... Well, to be honest I'd be pretty happy with that, too. :devil:

Trouvere

Explorer
"This is foolish," hisses Keldar. "These are people who wanted Fin- Shields here dead just because a job went wrong. We've killed two of them. When they find which way we came out, this is the first place they're going to look. They'll certainly come asking here. They're not going to give us eight hours to catch up on sleep. Right, no one listen to Keldar, growing used to it, prefer it that way...." He trails off and follows Tarag inside.

"At least I picked up some more rocks along the way. I feel happier having rocks."

badgerfrank10

First Post
as you enter you notice that an unusually small amount of people are inside the tavern, an old man, two young women, the innkeep, and a bearded traveller.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
You enter the bar, expecting and finding only a few patrons. There's an old man, sitting by his lonesome in the corner, and a bearded man in traveler's clothes at the bar, talking to the two young barmaids. The innkeep is apparently also the cook, and he's serving eggs to his guests as you enter. "You look exhausted, folks! Long night? Want a bed for the... day?"

OOC: Why not? ;)

Remove ads