• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where are the best place to find modifiable & savable character sheets?

Emirikol

Adventurer
Where are the best places to find modifiable D&D character sheets? There are ones out there where you can modify but not save and I need ones where you can save at that website. I need some good links for online tabletop games because so many players dont' know what/where to set up characters. The only one I know of is: myth-weavers.com.

Please post links.

Thanks in advance,

Jh

Last edited:

Galethorn

First Post
I believe one possibility would be to find a form-fillable PDF sheet and then print-to-file as PDF, but that wouldn't allow what I assume you want--the ability to write up a character and then store and edit them at various points in the future.

glass

(he, him)
WRT PDF forms: Whether you can save them 'filled-in' depends on whether you have Adobe Reader or a full version of Acrobat, not on the forms themselves. So, assuming the OP doesn't have full acrobat he is going to have to look at something other than PDF. I believe there are some Excel character sheets out there.

glass.

If you're looking for a sheet that you can download and save on your hard drive and edit in data fields, then rpgsheets.com has many, many options (Ema's included).

If you're looking for a website that will allow you to input fields of data on a pre-set character sheet and then have the website's server store your character sheet, well...that I don't know.

Which of those are you looking for?

Remove ads