Hey all!

Okay here are the competition details:

Rules:

ALL Designed Monsters must use D&D 3.5 rules.

NO versions of Product Identity of other companies, no Godzilla, no Cthulhu, no Lady of Pain, no Galactus etc. At least it certainly shouldn't be obviously derived from well known sources, thats not to say you can't be inspired by such monsters.

NO Advanced versions of existing monsters (100 HD Tarrasque), only original monsters if you please.

MINIMUM Challenge Rating of 21 for individual monsters (though if you cannot be sure about the Challenge Rating don't worry - just eyeball it), though if you have seen my Epic Bestiary, certain monsters like Elementals or Golems have monsters of multiple sizes within the same entry so as long as one part of the monster entry is epic (CR 21+) I'll accept it.

ENTER as many times as you want, each entry will be judged on its own merits.

CLOSING date April 30th 2008 (I can remember that as its my birthday). That means you have 96 remaining days.

POST your entries here, in this thread at the Eternity Publishing Forums on ENWorld. Yes, I mean here.

Guidelines:

There are a number of monster design guidelines in my Epic Bestiary, but you don't need to adhere to them...though it certainly wouldn't hurt if you did.

There is no Hit Dice limit...but I don't really want to see anything over 999 Hit Dice unless the monster idea really, REALLY deserves it.

Don't fret if you can't work out the Challenge Rating.

You don't need to add Tactics or Adventure Ideas...but they are a neat touch.

This is not an art contest, but if you want to illustrate your monster then that would be cool, but you won't get extra marks for it.

Prizes:

The top 3 entries chosen (either by me or possibly by an eventual online poll - I haven't decided which yet), will end up in a future Immortals Handbook product. The designer of each winning entry will get full credit for the monster, a free copy of the pdf. a free copy of the print version (eventually) and the original art for the monster (as illustrated by me).

At this point I am not sure what to do with all the non-winning entries, though it might be cool to put them in a free pdf, or maybe a relatively inexpensive pdf if we can get someone to illustrate them (at this juncture I don't know how many entries we will get so this is still up in the air somewhat) Regardless I won't do anything with the entry without the designers permission.