The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Hmmm... no casting. I suppose I best go with the tried and true," Doral says as he aims at the undead creature and unleashes another set of magic missiles from his wand.

[sblock]
7 hps from his wand...
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper brings her hands together with a decisive clap, and the swarms of pestering force bolts converge on the last skeleton and pick it apart with renewed vigor!

(18 damage, ref save DC 18 for half. Roll Lookup )

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Kraken's first blow destroys the creatures skull, sending bits of bone and teeth flying in all directions. After the mad howling and snarling of the undead, the forest around you is almost eerily silent. Four shattered skeletons lie at your feet.

Glaive
[SBLOCK]
Looking around you, you don't see any more ghostly forms. Nor do the original two reappear.
[/SBLOCK]

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

The dire wolf looks about, growling as it looks for further threats. It's muscles relax as it sniffs the air. Apparently satisfied, it turns to Midian, seeming to bow its head, and promptly evaporates.

With a short call, Midian brings Garuk down from his own battle rage. Still gravely wounded, the ape sits on the ground and licks its wounds as it waits for more healing.

But first, Midian turns to Kraken. "We should tend to that wound quickly," he says, holding his wand in offer to use it. "I've no idea if that was natural acid or something more insidious, but the sooner we clean it out and heal it, the better, I'd say."

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper disperses the swirling, firefly-like spell with a flick of her wrists and goes to join Midian and the others. She nudges a pile of bones thoughtfully.

"These things are more powerful than the first ones we fought."

She looks at Glaive.

"Now...what was that about invisible demons?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken waves the wand away.

"Ah, she'll be right, mate," he says, softly. "I'll take care of it meself. Stings a bit though."

He keeps his attention on Glaive, waiting for an answer to Whisper's question. As he does so he mutters a soft song under his breath, running his fingers along the length of his wound.

[sblock=OOC]
Cure Light Wounds 1d8+3=9
Swap out "remove fear"
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Kraken waves the wand away.

"Ah, she'll be right, mate," he says, softly. "I'll take care of it meself. Stings a bit though."

He keeps his attention on Glaive, waiting for an answer to Whisper's question. As he does so he mutters a soft song under his breath, running his fingers along the length of his wound.

[sblock=OOC]

Midian nods his respect for Kraken's innate healing powers, and turns his attention back to the Ape. As he, too, listens for Glaive to expound on what he witnessed, Midian touches the healing wand to several of the most severe wounds on Garuk, knitting them in short order. The ape is still slightly battered, but clearly far from the precipice of death on which he previously teetered.

If anyone else steps forth requesting healing, he'll gladly use charges to help the others, as well.

[sblock=OOC]Burning through some more wand uses to get Garuk back up to a respectable HP spot:

CLW Garuk (1d8+1=8, 1d8+1=2, 1d8+1=4)

More CLW Garuk (1d8+1=6, 1d8+1=5)

Garuk was previously at 5 HP (I'm including the heal Midian had planned for the final combat round, as it seems unlikely he'd have stopped it just because the undead fell). So, with the above 5 charges, I believe that puts Garuk at 30 HP? Let me know if my rather-lacking math abilities have failed me again.[/sblock]

Remove ads