has the book tome of battle any errata

hi folks, i was reading my tome of battle book i'm thinking it has some erratas for example in the warblade class, are the stances class feature progession right?
did she gain his second stance know at 4lvl or at 5lvl?
i tried to find other threads about tome of battle erratas but i cannot be able to find it :eek:

thanks in advance for your help :)

Arkhandus

First Post
No, WotC isn't even likely to do any errata for 3E products that came out in the past year or two, far as I recall.

They have made no errata for the Tome of Battle.

Deekin

Adventurer
Oscar carramiñana said:
hi folks, i was reading my tome of battle book i'm thinking it has some erratas for example in the warblade class, are the stances class feature progession right?
i tried to find other threads about tome of battle erratas but i cannot be able to find it :eek:

Both the table and the Text say 4th level. I would move it to 5th, so they can pick up 3rd level stances.

Jhaelen

First Post
Arkhandus said:
No, WotC isn't even likely to do any errata for 3E products that came out in the past year or two, far as I recall.
Actually, they ARE still releasing errata, working backwards. After 'Complete Champion' the next two are scheduled to be 'Tome of Battle' and 'Complete Psionic':
WotC_GregB said:
Re: errata metathread
Complete Champion errata is taking a little longer than expected to go through developer review.

Next on the errata agenda:
Tome of Battle: The Book of the Nine Swords

And then...
Complete Psionic

Here's the link (I hope it works, I currently get their maintenance screen): Errata-Metathread

Oscar carramiñana said:

I've had the exact same question. The powergamer in me demanded to know whether I was really stuck with a second 1st level stance (since there are no 2nd level stances for the Warblade, and maybe even ata ll) or not.

Sitara

Explorer
Yeah but the firstl level stance that gives you +1d6 damage is more than enough no? I mean, its basically the rapid assault feat for every attack!

Jhaelen said:
Actually, they ARE still releasing errata, working backwards.

Hmm, I guess that means we can expect to get the errata to the core books that the published in the Rules Compendium and leatherbound printings last, then? This is one of my big pet peeves, as noted in my sig (copied here in case I decide to change it):
Chris Perkins (5.3.07): "When we release errata, it will always be free."
Rules Compendium (10.16.07): "When a preexisting core book or supplement differs from the rules herein, Rules Compendium is meant to take precedence." Price $26.95

Despite my complaints about some of the details (the amount of time it took being another one) and am quite pleased with the errata that WotC is releasing. It gives me a lot of faith in 4e to see that they are still supporting their older product.

Remove ads