Making your own power cards

DennisB

First Post
OK everyone who cares, The decks of mine have been taken off by me until 12:01AM new years day. As the thread of mine says, I cleaned up the decks, fixed a few bugs, and organized the decks for ease of use. I am also going to add the magic items decks from the players handbook and the armor from the adventurers vault to the downloads as well.
I am starting with a few monsters in the monsters deck, however, that will grow fast, it will include all the monsters from all sources. And During all this, I will be creating a deck of NPC found in various adventures, dragon magazines, and other sources Including the backgrounds, personalities and all text about that person.

To see a preview of what the cards are going to look like, click on the link below.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

misalo1

Explorer
My template & card sets are now online in this thread.

Included So Far

Player's Handbook
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster Manual
WotC 'Core' Errata v3
Forgotten Realms: Player Guide
Dragon 364 to 370

I'm working on the Martial Power book....
Will update ASAP. :)

5 Sample cards are here.

pdzoch

Explorer
Power Card Backs

Happy New Year,

I've finished the horizontal backs for power cards. I've made four versions of each type of card (each type has a different image but is the same design). This will offer everyone choices. I've also included eight versions (images) for a generic power card in case anyone simply does not want to have the backs labled in any way special (but the images could serve that function if you so choose). All told, there are 36 power card designs provided. Enjoy! I've included a sample of each card design for each zip package.

Attachments

• At Will Card Backs.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 282
  • Conditions Card Backs.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 279
  • Daily Card Backs.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 257
  • Encounter Card Backs.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
  • Magic Item Card Backs.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 276
  • Action Point Card Backs.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
  • Monster Card Backs.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
  • Power Card Backs Set 2.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 149
  • Power Card Backs Set 1.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 168
  • Action Point Card 1.jpg
    Action Point Card 1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 129
  • At Will Card 1.jpg
    At Will Card 1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Conditions Card 1.jpg
    Conditions Card 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Daily Card 1.jpg
    Daily Card 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 142
  • Encounter Card 1.jpg
    Encounter Card 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Magic Item Card 1.jpg
    Magic Item Card 1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Monster Card 1.jpg
    Monster Card 1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Power Card 1.jpg
    Power Card 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

firesnakearies

Explorer
Happy New Year,

I've finished the horizontal backs for power cards. I've made four versions of each type of card (each type has a different image but is the same design). This will offer everyone choices. I've also included eight versions (images) for a generic power card in case anyone simply does not want to have the backs labled in any way special (but the images could serve that function if you so choose). All told, there are 36 power card designs provided. Enjoy! I've included a sample of each card design for each zip package.

Those are gorgeous, pdzoch! Thanks for sharing them!

disarray2

First Post
Happy New Year,

Any chance you would be up to making a ritual card back, feat, and game mechanics.

Siberys

Adventurer
Character, race, class, trap, skill challenge... even initiative card. There are so many possibilities. Ar you willing to make them?

Remove ads