Making your own power cards

Riley

Legend
"I think we're on to a winner."

I think you're right. Very nice! Great, really.

Your range numbers look better than I would've hoped. Do you think you can get both a range and a burst size in there for ranged burst attacks?

Also, do you think you could sneak a tiny * somewhere inside the Bigby's Grasping Hand's Standard Action circle? It would quickly indicate that there is a Sustain:Minor option. It might work, or it might look silly.

Oh, and on a completely irrelevant note: Why didn't they call the spell "Bigby's Grasping Hands"?

MintMMs

First Post
The only minor tweak that I see is that you remove the periods from the action listing. Make "Std." just "Std" and "Im. R." just "Imm". It makes it look cleaner and players will still know what it means.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I don't have much to add, other than "bravo!"

I would buy this as a product in a minute. I hope WotC takes note of this and does something along these lines, but if not, I'd love to see a compiled version that I can print myself. Very good work!

--Steve

SteveC said:
I don't have much to add, other than "bravo!"

I would buy this as a product in a minute. I hope WotC takes note of this and does something along these lines, but if not, I'd love to see a compiled version that I can print myself. Very good work!

--Steve
This. AN awesome effort Troll, just lovely. I am going to be using such cards in 4E IMC. But there is no way on earth that I could make anything as good. Thanks :cool:

tintagel

Explorer
These are excellent. This is why I love the Internet and the concept of Web 2.0 so much. These cards are a product of many enthusiasts coming together, collaborating, sharing efforts, and creating something of value to the community. Trolls definitely deserves a lion's share of the credit, but don't sell yourselves short. Many of you (and myself) added our little bit to this.

So, the next logical step will be to share the template with the community and let's start getting all of the cards done!

DreamChaser

Explorer
MintMMs said:
The only minor tweak that I see is that you remove the periods from the action listing. Make "Std." just "Std" and "Im. R." just "Imm". It makes it look cleaner and players will still know what it means.

Imm by itself doesn't necessarily work cause it could be Immediate Interrupt or Immediate Reaction (or am I misunderstanding something?).

With regards to the channel divinity, isn't this already part of the power name?

DC

WampusCat43

Explorer
tintagel said:
These are excellent. This is why I love the Internet and the concept of Web 2.0 so much. These cards are a product of many enthusiasts coming together, collaborating, sharing efforts, and creating something of value to the community. Trolls definitely deserves a lion's share of the credit, but don't sell yourselves short. Many of you (and myself) added our little bit to this.

So, the next logical step will be to share the template with the community and let's start getting all of the cards done!
What can I do?

MaelStorm

First Post
Khaalis said:
Second the motion. I'd personally vote for the top row style. However, I would also suggest dropping the color code from the symbols. Do we really need another color set to add to the complexity? Also, as for "action" symbols... do we have to have it be an option between Attack type or Action symbol? Why can't we add a dot to the lower section of the card like in earlier iterations? Or possibly over the lower section of the left hand column?

Edit: Oh and just to add - this is fantastic work. I love how these are developing. Great work.
Really nice idea. And yes, great work Trolls.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases