• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Making your own power cards

RandomCitizenX

First Post
Just putting together the zip file and checking each card for readability.

Edit: Here are some samples, will be posting a zip of the cards in a min. I am at work and the connection here is very slow.

Attachments

• Channel Divinity Power of Amaunator.jpg
    Channel Divinity Power of Amaunator.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Curse of the Dark Dream.jpg
    Curse of the Dark Dream.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Split the Tree.jpg
    Split the Tree.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 968
Last edited:

RandomCitizenX

First Post
Here is the full deck for anyone who is interested. I changed to wording to make it as character neutral as possible. I intend to modify the cards again once I know 100% what the final wording will look like in the PHB.

Attachments

• Power card zip.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,636

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Knight Otu: I took your template... and polished it a bit with a new background, and some auto-bolding.

I've attached an example - what do you guys think?

Also: A link to my take on your template, if anybody wants it... (also includes the version with place for a picture, though I like that one less - too cramped for the longer powers. Plus: You have different colours and a b/w version, if you're unwilling to use too much ink).

Cheers, LT.

Attachments

• Deft Strike.jpg
    Deft Strike.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,652

AZRogue

First Post
Wow, you guys are amazing. :) Really, great work. I've messed around with the program for a day now and just learned how to change a color, and only to one color. So, yeah. I'll go suck on a revolver now. ;)

Remove ads