Missing Notice

An inky blackness swirls around until it solidifies into the form of a tall being. his build is unmistakebly male and an oddly grey hand reaches out from the comfort of his black cloak. his face is obscured and he pins a notice on the board.

the handwriting is gothic and written neatly in black ink.

MISSING

a little girl, no older than 15, has gone missing. please, i ask you to find her. spread the word so i can have her home again. she goes by the name of Venctress and she has short bright purple hair. I am willing to give a reward for anyone who finds her and returns her to me.

the parchment is ripped at the bottom, but it looks methodic and if you press the pieces back to the board clearly you can see his name, Razor

this being, tall and lank, returns to the boards to post a note, having previously ripped down the missing notice he now pins a new peice of parchment. Tattered it stands against the neatness of every other notice. The writing is in a deep red, the letter leak down onto each other but surprisingly it is still legible.

It reads this:

Thank you, tiefling, you are close to my dearest Venctress. She has been returned home with but a few bumps and bruises. Her light still shines and she hasn't been tainted by her misadventures.

There isnt a signature or any other marking to show who left it, it can only be assumed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases