GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

thegreyman

First Post
"If you wish, I could find either a priest, or another type of holy order to accompany you. They would be able to join you very soon." Zel answers.

Kenku17

First Post
thegreyman said:
"If you wish, I could find either a priest, or another type of holy order to accompany you. They would be able to join you very soon." Zel answers.

"Sounds like a good plan...having no one responded yet that will volunteer...Ill lead the group then...Umm...if I may quickly ask, is there a good tailor near here?" Paldon asks.

[sblock=OOC]Going to buy myself a Courtier's Outfit and the required Jewlery. Will pay for it full unless I can get some of the cost to be taken from our travel money[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Fine with me, I'm more of a planner than a talker, anyway. I think the party funds would be well spent on the outfit, but will we be needing transportation first? The best place for an ambush will be on the road back from the auction."

thegreyman

First Post
"Very well, since there is no objections, I'll have Phelan join us at his earliest convenience." Zel pauses. "If there is anything else you will need, please discuss amongst yourselves. I will go see to the final preparations, so you can be on your way."

He stands and leaves the room.

ooc: So, 80 gold spent for clothes w/ matching jewels. Anything else the party is going to get out of that gold?

Heckler

First Post
ooc: I just noticed I don't have any rations. Assuming we can get food at the bazaar, its looks like each person would need 18 days worth round trip. Or, I suppose, 9 now and we can restock at the bazaar. If the cost of the horses and healer aren't being applied towards the 500 then I can't think of anything else.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
wishing to join

Hail heroes I am Jerrand Redband follower of Torm and seeker of adventure and fame.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear your need for a healer and maybe another strong arm in a fight it would please me and I'm sure my Lord Torm to help you however I may.

What say you

jaker2003

Explorer
I say that Torm sounds more like Forgotten Realms than EnWorld. Only 1 post?
Probably stumbled acrost EnWorld online and became interested in playing D&D. I want to point you to this thread. It should answer any questions you may have about joining/playing in Living EnWorld. If you have any trouble understaning the rules (or have other questions), feel free to post your questions in this thread.

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
OOC:Some more lamp oil may be useful, and if its 18 days, I could also probably use more rations(I have a weeks worth). I can't think of anything else, unless theres some sort of odd gear I can't think of.

Remove ads