Zombie Plague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
Well, as a player who had interest in the storyline. I was hoping that it would work out and be playable. But instead of being flexible and creative with an idea, a hissy fit erupted. Roleplaying is about taking the opportunities you are granted and going somewhere with it. If a player doesn't want to look at every possible angle, then that is their loss and a loss to the community because closed RPs really don't add anything to the culture of the site. I openned this thread to give others the chance to run with an idea, be it your idea or the formation of another similar idea.

You don't have to respond to this thread. This thread is not about you. Please do not make it personal and toss attacks at me.

By the way, it is Mrs. Willow. Thanks.

Last edited:

shistal

First Post
Bari said:
No, that was attacking someone that, since she didn't know it was actually hosted elsewhere, was trying to offer people an opportunity to play something here.
Well what she doesn't know is fine but when she goes and post something that just offend our friend, that's when its rude.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
shistal said:
Well what she doesn't know is fine but when she goes and post something that just offend our friend, that's when its rude.

If I offended someone, then my sincere apologies. Forums are subjective, thick skin is neccessary when you're tossing around ideas that others may either add to or have criticism about.

Midna

First Post
Alright, stop, stop last thing us zombie players (hehe) want is for those really to have it shot down. No more attacking each other BEHAVE! So let questions really be asked and answered, and lets hope Dae' shows up here she's good at sorting stuff out.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I think that Willow made her point and constructive criticism or comments would have been apprecaited. It was well thought out and offered a neutral perspective of the situation.

Guys, I don't normally do this, but this has degraded into nothing more than personal attacks and defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads