[OOC] [Eberron] Beer n Pretzles Keep on the Shadowfell

Graf

Explorer
It's a placid lake, you can take 10. Despite his olympic level level performance fan boy had an athletics of +1...

Graf

Explorer
Speaking of....

Changelings, much more annoything than I thought. I think I see why redclaw didn't want me playing one. He's got a bluff of +10 and he gets another +20 to "pretend to be someone" from change shape.
So his passive/average roll? 40.
(this is/was a WotC published creature no modifications).

That's why nobody was making insight rolls. You can't hit a 40. Period.
I hadn't realized that until you got down into the pit. I'd expected somebody to make a roll and be like "you see he's missing a mole" or something.

But with no possibility of making the check?
I figured I had to play it straight. No putting "douven" in quotes or anything.

I'm thinking that it's the same power that dopplegangers have, and it's supposed to reflect their telepathy. But changelings= ~doppleganger!

Thoughts? Would anyone else have done it differently?

Walking Dad

First Post
About resting and attacking:

How much surges has anyone left?
Anyone already used up his daily? (Tyron has)

(I had already used an AP. I get nothing from taking no rest)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Surges remaining: 9/11
Dailies: lay on hands(used), paladins judgement(not used)

since we now all have gained an ap...I have one, the same we would have if we took a rest.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry was offline for the long weekend (in Canada :)) I'll post in the IC thread in a minute and if no one goes after the chest, Iridian does that, then goes back out for 'Douven'. As for playing the changeling differently, no I think it worked well. I was hesitant to attack him until one of the others did first as I thought he might be forced to play the roll.

Re sleep, Iridian is pretty low from the earlier fight, but fine from this one. Daily is used though.

Graf

Explorer
Ere...
Zaram grabbed the chest and you've spent the day carrying the body back to town and arranged for it to be cared for at the temple.

Didn't know it was a long weekend. Hope you had fun!

Erekose13

Explorer
Yup caught that in the IC thread, no worries. I'm caught up now. Thanks, yeah it was Canada day on the 1st so we went to the cabin. It was really really hot, but great to get away and enjoy some time off.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Err.. am I reading the same thread as everyone else? Where did the connection between fake Duoven and the kobolds appear?

Remove ads