DK1: Veiled Thorns (Moggthegob Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornedturtle

First Post
As 354b looked back to see who else was getting on the train as the door slid shut. A few minutes later he realized something was wrong! His companions weren't on the train, and then he realized that he was on the wrong train! As the train flew down the rail it seemed to him that the world was shimmering and shifting. Almost as though the rules of reality were changing. Whether or not the change was because of the dragons shifting or some new power he knew not. But of one thing he was certain, when the train stopped he would have to start figuring out the world from scratch...

...(to be continued into fourth edition)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Hehe! Perhaps we shall meet again, although I doubt that I'll stay as a hobgoblin....we'll see
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
My last duty as LEB judge for 3.5 is to award final DM and time XP:

Time XP
9mo for serow, pathfinderq1, and hornedturtle, 6 for r1.
- Raekz Krusst, Hobgoblin Hexblade (Serow): 450
- Experiment 354b, Warforged Psion (Hornedturtle): 450
- Kaz Bolod, Hobgoblin Greatsword Fighter (Renau1g): 300
- Jehennady'aashta, Human Warlock/Beguiler (Pathfinderq1): 1350

Remember that you can import a character to 4E LEB with the same level as your (effectively leveled up) character. Don't know if Dirk ever gave out other XP awards; didn't find any. If he didn't, I can't really say how much you earned. But lets say its at least enough to earn Raekz and 354b a level (so, about 550xp for everyone). This only applies to these characters; feel free to create new ones if you wish.

DM Points

Dirk will get 9 DM Points. Its bad he disappeared, but he was a trouper until the end.

Hope you all had fun in LEB 3.5 and hope to see you in LEB 4 (or elsewhere around the boards!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads