4th Editoon Lack of Assets?

hectorse

Explorer
So basically I am loving 4th more and more each day!

But I've found the lack of assets a little staggering.

There are many many pics of tieflings but almost none of Dwarves...

There are also many pics of Haflings but not so many of elves...

While I know that Tieflings, Dragonborn and Halflings changes in their focus deserved more Space, I would've really liked to see more of the new Dwarven Geometry Style and Elves hippie green and brown side!

I hope with the Dungeon and Dragon Online heightened asset quality, we get some more extensive imagery!

pukunui

Legend
hectorse said:
There are many many pics of tieflings but almost none of Dwarves...
Did you notice that in all of the 1.5-page art spreads in the PHB (and the one in the MM) that feature tieflings, the tiefling is always on the lefthand side of the artwork, thus making it the first creature you see (and often the only creature on the left page)? Unfortunately, the DMG kills my conspiracy theory (or else the designers got wise to it) because every 1.5-page art spread that features tieflings in that page has the tiefling on the right hand side. Anyway ...

pukunui said:
Did you notice that in all of the 1.5-page art spreads in the PHB (and the one in the MM) that feature tieflings, the tiefling is always on the lefthand side of the artwork, thus making it the first creature you see (and often the only creature on the left page)? Unfortunately, the DMG kills my conspiracy theory (or else the designers got wise to it) because every 1.5-page art spread that features tieflings in that page has the tiefling on the right hand side. Anyway ...
To support your conspiracy theory:
Maybe WotC has found out that typical DMs are left-handers, and therefor scan images from right to left?

;)

pukunui

Legend
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
To support your conspiracy theory:
Maybe WotC has found out that typical DMs are left-handers, and therefor scan images from right to left?

;)
I must not be a typical DM then cos I'm right-handed ... ;)

pukunui said:
I must not be a typical DM then cos I'm right-handed ... ;)
Me, too. But I am not a good DM, either, so maybe that explains this?

(No, it doesn't our group wasn't particularly fond of our only left-handed DM.).

Well, I guess my conspiracy theory help attempt is as much crap as most conspiracy theories. ;) No surprise, since I made it all up. I don't think left-handed readers read differently from right-handed readers. ;)

Remove ads