Fire

Nzerka

First Post
*Nzerka is seen trudging from the out lands on the known realms, a fiery path of destruction left behind him. But from this burning village covered it in flamed corpse’s flies a strange creature ahead. The creature is heading for the Bazaar. Nzerka chuckles darkly as infection dribbles from his teeth, which are shown by his sinister grin.* The village was a trading post, the said Bazaar the creature is heading for the the portal that leads to it.

Xen_Tiras

First Post
An elven man dressed in strange armor of steel and bamboo affixes a note to the board in the cafe.

To the person(s) viewing this note,

First of all, if there's more than one of you at a time, give each other some room. And try not to look so creepy, you're only reading the notices. You're not some stalker, right? Good.

Now, this is about the recent incident with the big burning fire bug thing in the Bazaar. I don't know about you guys, but I come here to relax, and angry fire spirits do not help me relax. Unless you're into that kind of thing, in which case, you're a little weird. Anyways, for those that don't know, there's a giant fire spirit with a serious anger issue running around attacking people. But don't worry, thanks to my daring battle, the big guy ran off. Wouldn't even talk to me, either.

Now, it's not usually my kind of thing to deal with rogue spirits on my days off, but this might be a problem. I mean, last time I checked, fiery things tend to cause lots of trouble, burning down villages and whatnot. So this seems like a pretty serious problem. Are there any other good, crazy, or bored people out there who want to help calm the thing down? I'd really appreciate the help. After all, my dashing good looks and heroism can only do so much. But more than you think.

I've used all the paper to write down my message. That was intentional. Use your own parchment, you bums. In fact, this paragraph only exists to take up more paper, as will my extravagantly long signature. Cheers!

-Xen Tiras, Samurai of the Fire Clan, Single Elf Male, and Hero For Hire Most Likely Not To Get Paid.

Xen nods to himself with a smile and walks off, whistling merrily

Nzerka

First Post
*Nzerka is now seen exiting a swamp not far from the garden. A grin plastered over his distorted features. Behind him a large figure is seen walking away from the swamp towards the Cross Roads, but the creature passes by it. As it passes by it leaves a large watery foot print infront of the door. The print mimics a humans, save the massive nature of it.*

Qijdi

First Post
* Wanders in from out of the wastes of the between places... lazily meandering about in his natural form for a change... even if it does.. take up a whole street...the end of his tail literally gently propped over a building just for kicks as he notices the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny little noticeboard... *

Heh heh heh heh heh heh... * he chuckles with mischievious joy while form becomes myst.. settling, condensing into at least a somewhat smaller being * My My My... What the little ones do these days... It never changes... Does it, " Olde Friend. " * ponders an " Elemental Insect Soufflé " while doodling with a few scratchings around the board - just to let certian folks know he was there... irridescent gold lines of energy - legible only to those who understand the very oldest of tongues *

* reads *
Nzerzie> " Hello Pet... Had any good frogs lately??? I hear they go well with Nerzie-Sauce...like that which We extracted from you once before..... hmmmmm ponderances ponderances ponderances "
* signs it with the family seal - but with all figures on it actually blowing audible rasberries when anyone nears enough to see it * It shall be seen...how the spheres meld... * Ponders how so few folk seem to notice the paths of existance... even the more noticable ones and how They... are used and sometimes by them. *

*Roars with laughter so that all buildings within 300 meters shake - then Q just particalizes... and is no more *

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases