4e Conversion Project - Table of Contents and Intro

Conversion project moved to the En Wiki Help us out here!!!

=================================

The intent of this thread is to provide organized links to material created for the WoBS campaigns conversion to 4e. There is already some material starting to pop up in various threads and I thought we needed a better way to keep track of who did what.

For each of the below categories, please use the existing thread or create a new one. I will update this post to keep track of new material.

Guidelines for new threads:
Please secure the first 3 or 4 posts to hold the current version of the material.
  • The first post should be overall conversion notes.
    The second post should be NPC stat blocks.
    The third and possible fourth posts should be changes to specfic encounters.

Ensure you use {sblock} spoiler information and use only power names when that power is from the 4e rules.

Categories:
Overall campaign. This includes templates for Inquisitors and conversion notes on the Trillith

The Scouring of Gate Pass, by Ryan Nock. Level 1 thru 3 --> Link
The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar, by Jacob Driscoll. Level 4 thru 6--> Link
Shelter From the Storm, by Ryan Nock. Level 7 thru 10--> Link
The Mad King’s Banquet, by Shane O'Conner. Level 11 thru 12--> Link
Mission to the Monastery of Two Winds, by Andrew Kenrick. Level 13 thru 14--> Link
Tears of the Burning Sky, by Ken Marable. Level 14 thru 17--> Link
The Trial of Echoed Souls, by Ari Marmell. Level 18 thru 21--> Link
O, Wintry Song of Agony, by Felipe Correa. Level 21 thru 22--> Link
The Festival of Dreams, by Ryan Nock. Level 23 thru 24--> Link
Sleep, Ye Cursed Child, by Wolfgang Baur, cover art by Storn Cook. Level 25 thru 26--> Link
Under the Eye of the Tempest, by Wil Upchurch. Level 27 thru 28--> Link
The Beating of the Aquiline Heart, by Darrin Drader. Level 29 thru 30--> Link

4e Levels based on encounter math

Thanks to everyone who ends up working on this project!

Last edited:

Just started on the Wiki..

Table of contents moved here!

[edit]...

ack!
My wiki formating skills sux.. I need some help with the baseline pages. I have stubbed all the modules and pushed over the Inquisitor and Shelter from the Storm information. But the material is a bit hard to read.

Can someone show me a better way to format NPC blocks and how to do spoiler blocks in wiki?

Last edited:

Fredrik Svanberg

First Post
I already made a few pages. One of them seems to have been deleted but http://www.enworld.org/wiki/index.p..._4E_Conversion_Project/Shelter_From_The_Storm is still there. It's better formatted than the one you put up but it doesn't have all the npcs in there yet. I was going to put them all at the end in their own subsection but ran into the same problem you did with the formatting. I'm going to look into creating a template for 4e monster statblocks, I think.

Remove ads