• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Nyaricus' Deluxe Character Sheet v5 [3.5e]

This Sheet is a...

• 1 - absolutely abysmal. What were you THINKING?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 - best Character Sheet EVAR!

Nyaricus

First Post
Seems I can't get this right at all...

I was gonna post my v5 Character Sheet on ENW, but then it shuts down, so I post it on CM, and by the time I'm back to work ENW2 is open and ready for buisness - thus my post was nixed twice!

In any case, here's my Deluxe Faerun Character Sheet v5, with my house rules on it. Feel free to take a peek and let me know what you thought about it. It's compatible with Psionics as well.

The main reason for the update from v4 to v5, is that I saw a lot of unused space on the character sheet and thought to myself that "hey, 4 sheets is a bit much, so let's try to trim it down to 3!" So, in the last couple of weeks, I'm cut and trimmed and fixed-up and moved around all sorts of things on my sheet and have come to the final product of v5!

1st page is the General Page - Skills, Feats, Equipment and so on, 2nd Page is the Combat Sheet, with Init, Speed, Saves Arms and Armour and AC on it, and 3rd is the Magic Sheet, with Psionic Disciplines, Clerical Domains, Wizard Schools, T/R Undead, Spells Known etc etc.

So, take a peek, give me a rating, and give me some more feedback in this thread to let me know what you thought! And if you really didn't like the sheet, please let me know exactly what rubbed you the wrong way about it. Thanks!

Also: I have a poll so that you may rate my character sheet. In the last thread for my Version 3 (waaaay back after the Great Crash), several votes were coloured by the fact that the sheet was in MS Word format. While I understand some people are using different OS's and all, please rate my sheet on the quality of the work itself, and not the format of it. Please refrain from voting if that's a problem, please and thanks :)

cheers,
--N

----------------
Now playing: Arghoslent - Hornets of the Pogrom

Attachments

• Deluxe Faerun Char Sheet v5 with House Rules.doc
    304.5 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

Nyaricus

First Post
*bump* I'm going to be gone for the weekend, so I hope to see some constructive responses for my character sheet! I remember there being awesome feedback on the last one, so I'd really appreciate some on this one! Thanks!

cheers,
--N

----------------
Now playing: Manowar - Metal Warriors

It's not bad, not bad at all. I give it full marks for completeness - there's a place for everything on there. However, I do have some feedback...

The purpose of it isn't clear. Is it supposed to be a sheet you print out and write on, or a sheet that you type information in? Certain areas are too small to write in (at least for me): The Feats and Abilities, Treasure and Inventory, and Spells/Powers Known sections. The lines are too close together.

And it isn't possible to type information in the sheet without reformatting (the text box internal margins are too large, causing info to not show up; typing on the lines just about anywhere causes the text to move). I'm also not personally fond of using text boxes to create forms - they are accidentally moved far too easily with a click of a mouse, and a lot of non-computer savvy indviduals get confused as to how to get it back to normal.

I voted on it not including format (as requested), so my last paragraph didn't affect my vote at all. I voted based on a print-and-write useage. My only suggestion would be to convert it to a PDF for this purpose - it can be done for free at https://www.pdfonline.com/convert_pdf.asp

Nyaricus

First Post
It's not bad, not bad at all. I give it full marks for completeness - there's a place for everything on there. However, I do have some feedback...

The purpose of it isn't clear. Is it supposed to be a sheet you print out and write on, or a sheet that you type information in? Certain areas are too small to write in (at least for me): The Feats and Abilities, Treasure and Inventory, and Spells/Powers Known sections. The lines are too close together.
Quick reply and I'm gone!

It's intended to be a print and fill-in sheet. When it's printed, it does have plenty of room, though you do have to write a wee bit smaller then normal :p:)

Thanks for the feedback, in any case. I don't ahve the time right now to convert and upload a pdf version of the sheet, but that's great to know about, either way! Someone mentioned that I could do that in Open Office (export to pdf) in the last thread from a couple years ago, but alas certain things don't work well in Open Office - the formatting goes awry.

cheers,
--N

----------------
Now playing: Alestorm - The Huntmasters

Remove ads