The Star Wars Iconic Characters...

Rorworr

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:
Rorworr - Your defense should go up to 14 (+3 class for a Scout at 3rd level), and you need to specify an area of knowledge for your knowledge skill... Planetary systems perhaps? Everything else looks good.

Thanks for catching those Jack. Don't know how I managed to miss them...

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Kaz Lo said:
I compiled this from the old book and looking at the new one in the store, so if there are mistake please tell me.

Alright. First, for VPs, you should get the maximum for first level. For each level after that, we are using the RPGA "average" plus your constituion modifier. For a Tech Spec, that means you get 4 VP plus your Con modifier at each level. So, you should have 6+4+4=14 VP total.

Next... Your Initiative should be +2 (Dex). Your Ranged attack should be +4. Please move Skill Emphasis (Computer Use) to the "Feats" section, because it is. You get one additional Feat for being 3rd level. And we need to find a little more specific catagories for your Craft skills. Here's the suggested list from the RCRB...

• airspeeders
  • armor
  • blaster pistols and rifles
  • capital ships
  • computers
  • costumes
  • droids
  • electronic devices
  • exotic weapon (pick one)
  • heavy weapons
  • holoart
  • hyperdrives
  • landspeeders
  • medpacs
  • repulsorlift engines
  • sculpture
  • simple and primitive weapons
  • slugthrowers
  • space transports
  • starfighters
  • starship weapons
  • sublight drives
  • tools
  • vibro weapons
  • walker vehicles
  • wheeled and tracked vehicles

Finally, could you list the number of ranks you spent on each skill after a slash behind each total skill bonus? Take a look at Arani and Rorworr's stat blocks for examples.

Oh, and you spelled "Zabrak" wrong... ;)

The equipment is fine, but due to circumstances, you probably won't immediately begin with the blaster or the medpac.

I'll send you an email describing your character's current position.

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Re: Valara redone

Valara Saar said:
I don't have the RCRB yet, so any corrections just let me know.

You should have Initiative +2 due to your Dexterity.

And your 3rd level Force Adept Bonus Feat should come from this list of feats: Alertness, Animal Affinity (+2 Handle Animal & Ride checks), Endurance, Frightful Presence, Link* (+2 Farseeing & Telepathy checks), Mind Trick (+2 Affect Mind & Illusion checks), Mimic (+2 disguise & Entertain checks regarding comedy, drama, impersonation and storytelling), Stealthy, or Track.

You should trade one of your feats for one on the list.

*You do not qualify for this Force Feat... It requires Sense.

As for the bonus language... We'll leave it blank for now. Before the next adventure begins, you can choose to learn any one language you want... Rorworr's MT-D droid can teach it to you.

Kaz Lo

First Post
Jack Haggerty said:

Alright. First, for VPs, you should get the maximum for first level. For each level after that, we are using the RPGA "average" plus your constituion modifier. For a Tech Spec, that means you get 4 VP plus your Con modifier at each level. So, you should have 6+4+4=14 VP total.

Thank you, I had it that way, but decided to wait to find out for sure.

Jack Haggerty said:

Next... Your Initiative should be +2 (Dex). Your Ranged attack should be +4. Please move Skill Emphasis (Computer Use) to the "Feats" section, because it is. You get one additional Feat for being 3rd level.

Math Fixed, I put the feat there becuase it was a class feature, but your right. I already have a 3rd level feat, My first level feat is Weapon Profiecency (Blaster pistols), my 3rd is Gearhead.

Jack Haggerty said:

And we need to find a little more specific catagories for your Craft skills. Here's the suggested list from the RCRB...
<snip>
Done, ouch that makes life more difficult.

Jack Haggerty said:

Finally, could you list the number of ranks you spent on each skill after a slash behind each total skill bonus? Take a look at Arani and Rorworr's stat blocks for examples.
Done,

Jack Haggerty said:

Oh, and you spelled "Zabrak" wrong... ;)
Fixed, (oops)

Jack Haggerty said:

The equipment is fine, but due to circumstances, you probably won't immediately begin with the blaster or the medpac.

Thats ok, As long as I got the datapad and toolkit I'm good.

Valara Saar

First Post
hmmm, thought attuned counted for the FA bonus feat, hmmm, I switched it over to mind trick. That seems odd that Link and Mind Trick make the cut, and Mettle and Attuned do not. Attuned sounds the most likely for force adepts. okie doke.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Kaz - Looks good... Now pick three bonus languages (speak only, not read/write) due to your intelligence bonus. And oops... I missed that Tech Specs only get simple weapons.

Valara Saar

First Post
I don't know what an ionic character is, an ICONIC is a character that is made to represent a core class. In all of the game rulebooks that I have seen, each class has a picture of a member of that class with it. We play those characters that are pictured in the books. Most of the time they have stats somewhere, even if those stats don't make any sense *grumble*.

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Ionic Characters are characters that possess either too many or too few electrons, thereby giving them a negative or positive charge. And don't forget... Oppositely charged Ionic Characters will attract one another, sometimes forming strong bonds.

Remove ads