My Version of the Dual Class

Hdier

First Post
Hey everyone,

I was reading some other Dual-Class threads, and couldn't find a Dual-Class I liked. So I decided to create my own! Here it is:

[sblock="Dual Class"] Dual Class
“Fool, you think yourself the epitome of your art; that may be so, but I know two, and two shall slay you.”

Class Traits
Armor Proficiencies: All armor that both classes have proficiencies in.
Weapon Proficiencies: All weapons that either class is proficient in.

Hit Points at 1st Level: Average of Two Classes + Con
Hit Points per Level gained: Average of Two Classes
Healing Surges per Day: Average of Two Classes + Con modifier

Bonus to Defense(s): Average the total bonus that each class gets (round up), and spend them as you like. The bonus to any defense cannot exceed the class’ bonus, when added together.

Trained Skills: gain any bonus skills of either class. Use the worse of the two skills gained, and choose skills from either skill list.

Members of two classes are not necessarily Jack-of-All Trades, but tend to either be the epitome of one role or capable in two. You may be the ultimate striker, Quarrying and Sneak Attacking enemies to death, or perhaps you are the selfless party leader, challenging enemies whilst healing your allies.

Dual Class Features
Cleric: Healing Word, Channel Divinity 1/day
Fighter: Combat Challenge, Combat Superiority 1/encounter (used as immediate interrupt when you’d make an OA)
Paladin: Divine Challenge, Channel Divinity 1/day.
Ranger: Fighting Style, Hunter’s Quarry *
Rogue: Sneak Attack, Rouge Tactics 1/encounter*
Warlock: Warlock’s Curse*, Eldritch Pact 1/encounter
Warlord: Commanding Presence, Inspiring Word 2/day and no more than once per encounter.
Wizard: Spellbook (no free rituals), Arcane Implement Mastery 1/day
*Multiple effects that add damage do not stack. Though Hunter’s Quarry and Warlock’s Curse are useable at-will, they only last until the end of your next turn.

Powers:
You may select powers from either list, but you may not have more powers of one type for one class than half the number known of that type. Warlocks must choose either Eldritch Blast or the At-Will power associated with their path.

Feats and Paragon/Epic paths: You count as both classes.[/sblock]

Well, what do you think? I just created it today, so I may have overlooked a few things.

Thanks,
Hdier

Remove ads