New artist website for all to see! J.L. Jones, Natural 20 Press artist.

J.L. Jones is one of the primary artists for Natural 20 Press. Click on the link to the portfolio. Many of the pieces are a little old, but I can suggest a few special ones.

www.animationcloset.com/jljones/JLJ_Main.htm

Some really good pics include:

Devis, iconic bard

Hennet, iconic sorcerer, and Lulu, iconic Final Fantasy sorceress

Four-Color to Fantasy cover image

Return of the Jedi poster homage (with some characters from Jessie's own stories)

And anything in either this gallery or this gallery.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I love her art!

The inked (black and white) drawings are WONDERFUL, but they lose a bit when coloured. I definitively prefer them b/w...

I would like to state that I am officially 'miffed' at whoever moved this thread. I wasn't posting actual images, and I wanted to provide coverage both in the general forum and the art forum, and I'd already posted this in the art forum too. I wasn't cluttering the board, and people post Off-Topic stuff with links to outside sources all the time on the General Board. Also, as precedence, Claudio posts on the main forum all the time with links to his art page. Thus, I intend to repost this on the general board. Bad mod. *threatens with rolled up newspaper*

(just kidding; but please, I know well enough to put things in the right forum, and the general rpg discussion was the right forum for this).

I'm going to change the links a little now so that the images load up directly.

Black Buckles are in Season: Hennet, iconic sorcerer, and Lulu, iconic Final Fantasy sorceress.
Black_BucklesinSeason.jpg

Remove ads