Path of Enlightenment [D&D4E]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock=ooc]If a charge can reach them, I do a charge. Otherwise, double movement, encircling them, so that my friends can easily charge and flank them at the same time[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Well, I'm departing now. We will leave the combat on hold until I come back. I hope you enjoined the Beijing Olympics opening , and hope you noticed the gundaos of the puppets ;). I think it was awesome, and really liked it. It's quite useful to get IC. See you soon, enjoy the games. [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock= Leng Kaoru Shen]
Kaoru runs fast and places himself next to the “lady” in distress. One of the bandits takes him as target and lunches a quick succession of punches that the student could easily avoid, except for one which took Kaoru by surprise, hitting him in the stomach. The bandit smiled widely and raises his defense. His partner rushes into the town, not before the Weapon master gives him a good bye present.
The other one rushes to Shen, and gives a spinning kick in his chest, taking the air out of his lungs. The bandit didn’t land completely before Shen counterattacks: he smashes his gun in the bandit head, as he touches the ground with his feet. The man fall backward, but with an agile move he was on his feet again, bleeding from his head.

[sblock=OOC]
Well, I’m back! Hope you missed me (?).
Next in initiative, Lucky Leng.
Oh, by the way, I need you people to post your characters in the RG ASAP, I saw only Shen and Koyro there.
Check for the new map in the OOC thread
Bandit 1 punches
Bandit 2 kick
Wei Dan AoO [/sblock]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Koryo]
You find no trouble in your way to your bed. The rest of the night was filled with unsettling dreams and nightmares. You see your dead friend in the hand of a demon, as it crushes him to dust, and in the other hand the beast is holding a baby, you shout and challenge the demon. The creature grows to incredible size and laugh at you. It has horns and is covered with a sliperry skin of a green and brown color. His eyes are huge and evil. With a wave of his grotesque hand
He send you flying away. You see how the demon gets smaller with the distance, and fight to go back, but its useless. When you see the creature with the size of a cat, something happened. You see a blue hand erupting from the creature chest, and then, the creature was gone in a puff of green smoke. All turned black, and suddenly you feel the wet boat’s floor on your face, the visions were gone. [/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=Leng Kaoru Shen]"Why don't you fight me instead, you beastly coward!" roars Leng as he quickly circles the bandit who charged Shen. He grunts and puts some extra effort into his attack, a powerful two-handed strike with his sturdy gun.

[sblock=ooc]Move: Leng moves to flank: NE, E, then SE.
Standard: He attacks using reaping strike (4 damage on a miss) and power attack (-2 to hit and +3 to damage). I make his attack bonus as (+1 level, +4 str, +2 prof, +1 ftr weapon talent, +2 combat advantage, -2 power attack, +3 power from Shen) = +11 to hit. 1d20+11 hits AC 24 for 1d8+7=14 damage, and the bandit is challenged.
Minor: look cool
[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Kaoru Leng Shen]
Lucky Leng takes a quick sprint to place himself behind the bandit. Before the man can turn to face Leng, he wields his gun, describing a circle to the knees of the bandit. His bones made an odd cracking sound and the man crumbles under his destroyed knees. His head hit the ground, and the man moves no more. Both Shen and Leng made a quick bow to their fallen opponent.

End of first round.

The spear wielding man evaluates his situation quite well, and decides to flee inside the town. Wei Dan roars in frustration and tries to hit the remaining man, unfortunately, her blow goes wide.

Next in intitative: Kaoru Airhead[/sblock]

Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=DM]
Numb and shaken by the disturbing dreams, Koryo rises, shakes off the cobwebs in his mind and takes a look around.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The return of the DM

[sblock=Kaoru Leng Shen]Kaoru makes a circle kick to the head of the bandit, but the bandit dodge it in the last moment. The pirate takes his chance with Kaoru, not realizing he was alone. He tries to hit Kaoru with a quick jab, but misses shamefully.

Next: Shen Rui
[/sblock]

[sblock=Koryo]
The communal room seems in peace. You hear the snores of the other sailors, and the noise of the ship, cutting the water. You go to sleep again, sensing nothing wrong.
The morning was clear and fair, the sea air hit your face, cold but refreshing. After a quick breakfast, you and the sailors get to your respective jobs. The morning last what a sigh lasts, and you were sitting on the table again, for the lunch rice. While eating you saw the watcher running to the captain’s cabin. The lad had worriment in his eyes.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ban Lu]
As every morning you woke up with the sun rising, and made your morning prays alone. You walked down the temple corridors, bathed in sunlight. When you entered the room, your pupils were waiting to begin the day’s lesson. In that occasion, you thought them of the spirit realm, a place where all the souls of the dead were supposed to journey after their bodies died.
The hours passed quickly, and you found yourself sharing lunch with your students. One of them asked you something about your previous lesson, which got your attention. “Master, what would happened if the sprits couldn’t get into that realm?” In the moment you dissipated your student’s curiosity schooling him about not talking during lunch, but the boy’s ingénue question wrote itself down in your consciousness. With that in mind, and a cup of tea in hand, you walked down the hill in which the temple was built. The day was beautiful and the sun shined, radiant, as always.
You walked to a willow tree, and sat down on the shaded grass. You contemplated the landscape, and meditated about the student’s question and it’s dire answer.

[Play Subterfuge Theme ]

While your eyes were closed you felt something behind you. The air moved strangely around you. With a tumble you step up, with your guard up. Such was your surprise, that you loose the grasp of your gun. You were staring at your old master, and he was looking you back. The tree trunk could be seen from behind the ethereal visage of the old man. He was just as you recall him, but thinner, with pale skin and bonny hands.
“My dear student” he spoke. “It’s me, Kin Wu, your first master.” The ghost introduced, unnecessarily. “I have come to you, in a moment of need, could you spare a moment for your old Master, my child?” Sadness was in Kin Wu’s spirit’s eyes. A strong emotion grew in your chest, and your eyes got wet. It was him, your master, your father, the one you thought you’ll never see again, here speaking to you.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases