4th Ed. Medieval Bestiary Preview

Jraynack

Explorer
Here is a detailed preview cover of Medieval Bestiary: Anthropophagi:

APGFL401LargeTh.jpg

It is the first of our Medieval Bestiary product line and we can hardly contain our excitement. We have fresh, new artwork and innovative monsters to really bring your game table alive.

This product is available October 1st, but you can see the product details now by clicking HERE

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Looks great, but I'd want more than 3 stat blocks. There are three monsters, correct? Are there three stat blocks, or more than one version of a given monster?

Jraynack

Explorer
Looks great, but I'd want more than 3 stat blocks. There are three monsters, correct? Are there three stat blocks, or more than one version of a given monster?

There is more than than one version of a given monster (in this case, the anthropophagi), each with their own unique abilities similar to a monster entry in the core rule book. However, the racial traits provided allows you to turn any NPC (or PC if your Game Master allows) into one of these nasty creatures in less than few minutes giving you almost limitless possibilities.

Jraynack

Explorer
Keith Thompson...WIN!

I take it you are also a big fan of Keith. When I looked at his portfolio, I found that his art shared the vision we wanted for our products, especially the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting.

We are proud of his involvement with us and you will see a lot more of his art in our future products. We have at least three more Medieval Bestiary products in the works that showcase his unique style.

Jraynack

Explorer
Will there be color art throughout, or is it b&w?

The interior art and layout is in color, however we finally streamlined our new layout to be printer friendly and not as intense as our previous products.

However, if concerned about color vs. black and white, most printers have a black and white or econo option which reduces ink usage while maintaining a quality appearance.

Jraynack

Explorer
When is Feudal Lords coming out? I'm super curious how you made a historical 4e campaign setting.

Well, to be fair, it is a historically based fantasy setting. While the world of Terra is unique, you might find historical parallels with our own world.

This is intentionally done for a number of reasons due to the inspiration the campaign setting is based upon.

Having a degree in History, specifically focused on medieval and religious studies, I asked a simple question: What would the reaction be of feudal lords and religious authorities if magic and fantastic creatures truly existed? People at the time believed in the stories of Prestor John and dark places where cannibalistic anthropophagi and other fouls creatures existed. Well, on Terra, not only do people believe that they exist, they truly do and have profound effect on humanity.

As for the release, I hoping to give a tentative date by December if not before then. The player's guide is in development and is our major focus.

However, anybody can get many of the free 3.5 products showcasing the Feudal Lords Campaign Setting and the 3.5 Classes and Races of Cthonia by clicking this link HERE.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases