[3D art] Dark Sun - Pyramid

Fenes

First Post
Poser is fine for your illustration of campaign, if you used Vue it would take longer ot set up. But for fine art, if that's what you wish, Vue etc are totally out of Poser's league as renderers.
THough, in the end, it's always about the *artist*, not the apps, as beautiful work is most certianly done with Poser.
:)

I use DAZ Studio, not poser. I like How it shows the scene much closer to the render while posing, unlike poser. But I'd not have time to use Vue even if I had the rpogram - I need about half a dozen pictures per week just for the curretn sessions, and more to catch up with past sessions.

Whitemouse

Banned
Banned
Oh my. This is absolutely gorgeous. I keep a folio of my favorite art pieces.

Would you mind if I had this printed out and and added it to my three ring binder?

Fenes,
well without Radiosity, and taking out the mul and snake for Frankthedm, that pic took 10 minutes to render, FYI ;)

but yes, it's more complexity. If you ever go for art renders rather than a journal, try Vue :)

Whitemouse,
thank you! :)
Fine by me, long as folk don't use 'em for commercial work or try to take credit, I don't mind, art's to be enjoyed!

hence I make em at desktop wall paper size (I stick 'em on my own PCs background, hehe)

No worries, print and enjoy :)
nah, don't have such a thing, besides, the Spelljammer/Dark Sun stuff does kind of fall under WOTC copyright :p

that pic althuogh I regard it as Dark Sun, doesn't have any iconic DS stuff per se, but my Spelljammerstuff sure does have SJ based items, I built the ships off the deck plans!! ;)

Studio69,
ta! *bows* :)

hm, ok if there's interest I'll host it, gimem a bit...*runs off to use Dreamweaver n' stuff* ;)

Frankthedm,
did you get the email? sent it couple of days ago.

frankthedm

First Post
Frankthedm,
did you get the email? sent it couple of days ago.
Yep. I like the pic a lot. Thank you.

The ram statues add a nice touch. Might use it as a depiction of a temple for the Goat with a Thousand Young. :]

Now is it me or are the murals of the headdressed humanoids smirking?

Whitemouse said:
Do you have with the blue sky too? That one would be desktop worthy for me.
The blue did seem to have bolder contrasts.

Remove ads