Help with half elf background

Graf

Explorer
CM is civis maximus. It's the "other board" that Morris runs. Its an... unusual place. It's like a second community for EnWorlders where you can do whatever you like; argue about politics, call people dirty names, etc.

It's like a self-selected sub-section of EnWorld; I've visited a few times, but I can't really figure out what criteria people are self-selecting on (which probably means it's criteria I don't have) so I never seem to really get into it.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
CM is civis maximus. It's the "other board" that Morris runs. Its an... unusual place. It's like a second community for EnWorlders where you can do whatever you like; argue about politics, call people dirty names, etc.

It's like a self-selected sub-section of EnWorld; I've visited a few times, but I can't really figure out what criteria people are self-selecting on (which probably means it's criteria I don't have) so I never seem to really get into it.
What he posted. I see it mostly as a "vent" board—its where folks can go and be as directly bombastic as they want (no indirect sniping as is common in edition wars here). Some of it in good fun, some not. But, what is pertinent for this discussion, is that is where PbP games can touch directly on topics that the Grandma Rule forbids.

That being said, CM's not my thing. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

Dunamin

First Post
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, it sounds like Civis Maximus contrasts quite a lot with EN World, which generally seems relatively stricly moderated. Clever name, it suits the concept.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases