I need a world map...

Heh, sorry :eek:

I hope I haven't discouraged you from helping other gamers out another time.

I really appreciate you posting the map and will stop pestering now.... :)

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Heh, sorry :eek:
Actually, I was serious, not sarcastic - I reckon you don't want to have the "100 Meilen", as it's German. Plus, I can add a title where the original map said "Karte der Westprovinzen", if you want. You just have to tell me, because I wanted to do all of that at once! ;)

And I'm not annoyed by your "pestering", it's great to see my stuff helping other people out, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside (more seriously: ENWorld stuff has helped me out as well, so it's great to give something back)! ;)

Cheers, LT.

Ah... well, in that case, "miles" will do nicely. As for a title for the map..... Hm, I haven't really decided on where it's supposed to be placed. But since such planning is unnecessary in a PoL world, why not just "Map of the Western Realms"?

And thanks again.

So, you're a German living in the UK?

What did you use to make the maps?

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Ah... well, in that case, "miles" will do nicely. As for a title for the map..... Hm, I haven't really decided on where it's supposed to be placed. But since such planning is unnecessary in a PoL world, why not just "Map of the Western Realms"?
Here you go! It's uploading as I type!
So, you're a German living in the UK?
Exactly, studying here. :)
What did you use to make the maps?
Photoshop and a lot of time. Thankfully, it's pretty cheap if you're a student, too good to pass up, even as Physics student.

Cheers, LT.

Maxboy

Explorer
This one is a re-interpretation of the Eberron map, perhaps you can use it:
[sblock=Eberron Redux]
Eberron_Map-Low.jpg
[/sblock]
And this one is the map of my current 4E campaign. It's Nentir Vale + Elsir Vale. I can remove the labelling, if you want to (I should still have the file somewhere)
[sblock=PoL World]
Westprovinzen.jpg
[/sblock]

Cheers, LT.

I know this is a bit late to the party on this, but does anyone still have these two maps in hi rez with no labels

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases