Dragons Crowned

arcanaman

First Post
Today is a festival day the streets are packed music can be heard throught the city of Rosengaurd the imperial gaurd entirely made up entirely of dragonborn in golden armor parade by
what do you do?

Walking Dad

First Post
Morgran sits on the balcony of his favourite tavern. Sipping the strong liquor before him. After the tenth time, this parades loos a bit of their impressiveness. he thinks.
He looks at his brother Breyer: "Any news about the dragon, that caused our family 'incident'?" he asks the dwarf ranger.

kmdietri

Explorer
Garnak sits quietly watching the parade, his head downcast, the cowl of his cape pulled down over his face as much as possible, without preventing him from seeing what's going on around him. I really hate parades, he thinks as he eyes the bottom of his empty mug.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Breyer takes a seat beside his brother, driven indoors by the parade. He downs the first of the two mugs of ale he brought upstairs with him before responding.

"Unfortunately, I still haven't found anything since the trail dried up here in Rosenguard. I've not asked around too vocally...you can never be too careful when dragons's ears are everywhere...well, I know they don't have ears exactly. But they hear things. I'd prefer our vendetta not be one of those things heard."

He more slowly starts sipping on his second mug.

"I did, however, notice a number of dwarves from other clans nearby. The look like a trustworthy enough lot. Perhaps some of them could be convinced to ask the questions we shouldn't."

The Digger

First Post
"Ale I said, drat yer eyes. Not this piss-poor excuse fer alcohol." The harsh croaking voice echoed around the inn with the sound of a tankard crashing to the floor. "This is meant to be an inn, isn't it? So put some decent beer IN my tankard."

Poor though the attempted joke was, it was followed by a sound like the creaking of un-oiled hinges, possibly laughter?

The speaker was a dwarf, a little on the small and slender side for even one of that notoriously short race. His beard and hair were a fiery red colour although the hair colour was difficult to distinguish, being spiked up on end by the use of some kind of stiffener, possibly lime plaster, which tended to obscure the original colour. He wore a set of finely made leather armour and carried a warhammer on one side of his harness and 2 throwing hammers on the other.

arcanaman

First Post
A riot in the public square east of the inn breaks out between minor corutiers and peasents the inn becomes more crowded and several shady characters A woman richly dressed in black and red robe and hood a scraggly old man in the same atire and the grim looking bald human warrior who follows them

kmdietri

Explorer
A riot, now that I can enjoy, thinks Garnak as a grin slowly spreads across his face. Perhaps even some targets to sink me axe into… A bald man, even better, no hair to pick off the blade after…

Walking Dad

First Post
Edit: A riot in the public square east of the inn breaks out between minor corutiers and peasents. The inn becomes more crowded with several shady characters: A woman richly dressed in black and red robe and hood, a scraggly old man in the same attire and the grim looking bald human warrior who follows them.
Morgran nearly ignores the riot, but watches the newcomers closely.

The Digger

First Post
The slender dwarf throws a few coins onto the counter and takes another ale then moves over to stand in the corner furthest from the door. It could be that he is trying to remain unobtrusive after his ill-tempered outburst.

His eyes flicker across the inn's customers, narrowing a little as he sees the man and woman in the black and red.

Remove ads