10 more creatures added to the CC

Shade

Monster Junkie
Shrek the Halls and Troll the Yuletide Carols!

This week, we stuff your stockings with six new trolls and a quartet of ogrish creatures.

Representing trollkind are the hill-dwelling bjerg-trolde and ragnhilder, the woodsy skovtrolde, the hardy stone troll, the arctic-terrorizing snow troll, and the dreaded gray troll.

Ogrekind offers up the blood-frenzy prone stonecrown ogre, the hybrid horag, the massive ogre giant, and the vile, aberrant ogre slug.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Heh. Looking at Shade's list of creatures waiting for upload, I think these are now the ten that have been waiting the longest...

Elemental of Law, Hydrax
Elemental of Law, Kryst
Feng Huang
Snow Mischief
Gingwatzim, Tim
Star Leviathan
Crystal Spider
Dragonet, Pavilion Dragon
Dragonet, Mole Dragon
Dragonet, Geyser Dragon

Shade

Monster Junkie
Yeah, some of those are so old I barely remember the conversion process. ;)

I'm going to try to get another batch uploaded tomorrow. Since I couldn't find the time to upload anything last month, I figured I'd do double weekly batches this month.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Here's today's update...

Nothing but (Dragon)net!
Well, not exactly. In addition to the six dragonets (blue, common, crow's-nest, geyser, mole, and pavilion), we've got the lizardlike, extraplanar botswanna golgalarka, the Nessie-like pythosaurus, and two true "mixed bags", the fierce dingonek and the near-unkillable questing beast.

I saved the other "oldies" for later themed batches (elementals and epic, specifically).

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I like this batch! The dragonnets are a lot of fun, and I really like just saying "botswanna golgalarka" to myself. :blush:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Not-so-figgy Pudding, Calling Birds, and a Giant Partridge in an Evil tree

And the bad holiday puns continue!

Along with the giant partridge and the evil tree (the lyrannikin, or "black treant"), come several birds (kookaburra and utoyasukata).

The not-so figgy puddings include the deadly and marble puddings, and their cousin, the living pool.

We've also got the cute koala and its not-so-friendly relative, the drop bear.

Rounding out the batch is the slithering Christmas lights known as the light worm.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Hmm, should compare our drop bear to the one KQ had recently.

These little updates always make me happy. :D

Shade

Monster Junkie
Don't get trampled in the holiday rush

...especially by these guys.

10 more dinosaurs enter the Creature Catalogue! This batch includes the titanic brachiosaurus, camarasaurus, and cetiosaurus, as well as the stampeding camptosaurus, the tripping coelophysis, the spiky dacenturus, the venomous dilophosaurus, the moving maelstrom dinicthys, the swift euparkeria, and the trampling iguanodon.

Remove ads