The Long Arm of Lauto 1: Algarezh Hoofchew

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"Well, I think I'll head back to the tavern now. It was a pleasure fighting alongside each of you, I pray we'll work together again someday." Raiyek offers a slight bow before leaving, his posture as ramrod-straight as ever. Though his companions can't see it, his face is split by a great grin as he walks towards the tavern. That was enjoyable. They are a fine group of people, if a little eccentric. Heh, and who are you calling eccentric? I wonder what's happening at the tavern...

balth

First Post
Balth receives his share of the bounty, muttering while hovering around near Vashik, "Ah, this out to pay for a new cloak," while thinly veiling a smirk.

A pleasure working with you all. May the light illuminate your path.

He, too, heads back towards the tavern to see what else this town has to offer.

[sblock=ooc] I, personally, as a DM, have never penalized a player for finding things they can use. If I get a vote, I say they get an equal split of the gold.

To the victors, the spoils. Fey Victus, and all that jazz :D

[/sblock]

Dawn Raven

First Post
[sblock]
Again, also having issues with ENworld (see tavern post for more) thus why the other threads have been..lacking in my glorious compusre :p hehe

Oh and dimsdale, I didn't mean to imply it was your intent to steal all the gold, it was simply Les trying to make a joke (yes yes I know she fails, but she isn't an inspiring warlord XD)

Do we wait for LRC to post on whether he wants a share? Or divy it up as is?
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock]
Again, also having issues with ENworld (see tavern post for more) thus why the other threads have been..lacking in my glorious compusre :p hehe

Oh and dimsdale, I didn't mean to imply it was your intent to steal all the gold, it was simply Les trying to make a joke (yes yes I know she fails, but she isn't an inspiring warlord XD)

Do we wait for LRC to post on whether he wants a share? Or divy it up as is?
[/sblock]

[sblock]
my bad :)
I realized what I said was stupid as soon as a I posted it. I should have taken it off

I say we take his share since he got the nice enchantment on one of his weapons.
[/sblock]

OOC: Covaithe, is the distribution of experience points to everyone done on a later post in this thread? I noticed that it was done in the necros skull adventure.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
OOC: Covaithe, is the distribution of experience points to everyone done on a later post in this thread? I noticed that it was done in the necros skull adventure.
OOC: The official XP award is here. So was there ever a decision on the gold splitting? As I said before, I'm fine with not getting a share since I got the amulet. I'm just curious if it's been resolved yet.

Dawn Raven

First Post
I vote in the same vein as Dimsdale. Unless LRC respons with a desire for gold before the end of the week, I say we split it between those who didn't get any nifty magic ^^

SeaPainter

First Post
OOC: Sorry about my vanishing there... I had the problem that every time that I had time to post, I couldn't get the site to work; and whenever the site would (probably) work then I didn't have time to post. I have no issues or qualms with loot distribution, and I hope to run with you guys again. Thanks, Cov!!!!

Remove ads