Wrath of the River King - Wolfgang Baur's Open Design

Agglomérante

First Post
edit/update: WB wrote in the KQ forum, "all current projects provide exclusive material for patrons, but release the final book to the public."

There has to be a better way than this.

I'd pay well for Wrath of the River King but the scarcity scheme has me tasting ash instead. Mr. Baur, patrons, let your art live.

Last edited:

Monkey King

Explorer
I'm unclear how I can make adventures any more accessible than they already are. When I say "released to the public", I really do mean released to the public.

For 4E, for example, Courts of the Shadow Fey, Lost City, and future 4E projects are all going to provide patrons with the inside story and chance to design. The final adventure is public. Proof:
Courts of the Shadow Fey in PDF,
Court in print edition.

The Wrath of the River King was promised to patrons as a limited edition, and the limited edition is sold out.

Am I missing something?

vagabundo

Adventurer
I'm unclear how I can make adventures any more accessible than they already are. When I say "released to the public", I really do mean released to the public.

For 4E, for example, Courts of the Shadow Fey, Lost City, and future 4E projects are all going to provide patrons with the inside story and chance to design. The final adventure is public. Proof:
Courts of the Shadow Fey in PDF,
Court in print edition.

The Wrath of the River King was promised to patrons as a limited edition, and the limited edition is sold out.

Am I missing something?

Lol, oh no, the links don't work!! :D

keterys

First Post
Maybe these ones will work for people?
Courts in PDF
Courts in Print

Interesting, it's adding %20%20 into the link so that it doesn't work. Try copy the link url, then paste into bar. Remove the %20%20 between s_ and id at the very end ;)

Or just go to like here and click on the first or fifth link.

Remove ads