Forked Thread: Show your Star Wars geekitude

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Oh, oh! I just remembered two more droids! Bullox and Blue Max!

My sons were sitting at the kitchen table looking at a Star Wars pop-up book they got for Christmas, and it got me thinking about this question again. And then I remembered these two robots from some old books I used to have way, way back.

So yay! I fully answered the question!

A gold-plated attaboy to whoever can identify these two droids.

Bullgrit
Han Solo Adventures, from ol' Doc's place in the Corporate Sector. Fun books! :D

R2-d@
C3PO
Battledroid
Destroyer
Medicdroid

I believe.... (never said I was a HUGE SW fan... :uhoh:)

...If I was to do this it would be name 5 X-Men or 5 Avengers. or 5 comicbook companies...

Last edited:

Megaton

First Post
That would be too easy. If you wanted a difficult question, I'd ask which regular Marvel Universe comic book series did Wolverine NOT ever show up in.

I could be way off, but I'd never seen anything about him showing up besides Daredevil, but I was never a huge comic reader...

Bullgrit

Adventurer
If you wanted a difficult question, I'd ask which regular Marvel Universe comic book series did Wolverine NOT ever show up in.
I think the point of the question is to establish whether the person has an interest in something (outside the job/industry) you're interested in. Not whether the person is so deep into the subject that they see the normal world from down in the hole.

Having said that, I could not answer your Wolverine question, but I consider myself a big comic book super hero fan (up to the mid 90s, anyway).

Was Wolverine in Micronauts? Rom the Spaceknight? Shogun Warriors? Transformers?

Bullgrit

Remove ads