Forked Thread: Scotley's Tomb of Horrors 3.5 Continued

Arkhandus

First Post
Grackle finally comes out of his daydreaming, and can hear the others talking around the corner, but it seems they haven't gone anywhere yet. Grackle yawns and curls up to take a mid-morning nap, retrieving his bedroll and laying it out. He counts shiny-armor-men dancing around in circles and singing something about being little teapots, and something about handles and spouts.....and he dozes off.

The weasel escapes his grip in the meantime, and scurries over to where the rest of the party is talking and apparently waiting for Jill to handle some other traps or something.... The weasel skitters over towards where they came from, then worries it must be lost, since it doesn't know how it got here....Grackle kept it stuck in the backpack so long.....

With a resigned squeak, the weasel crawls back to the group and clambers up onto Harrison's shoulder. It looks him in the face and squeaks a few times, looking at him curiosuly. 'Aren't you dead? The gnome was whining about that. If you're dead, can I eat your toes?' it tries to say, but the weasel doesn't know people-speech.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Harrison feels the waesel scurry up to his sholder and looks the mercenary n the eye. Harrison smiles and says, Hey little feller. you know where grackle is? sleeping i bet. lets get the two of you together, eh?"

harrison turns to logan and says, be right back. I got a little furry visiter that may be able tosummon our trap finder."

He walks around to see if grackle is hiding in a cornere or something only to find him courled sleeping in his bedrole. Gently taking th weasel and placing him in the arms of the sleeping grackle he then gently shakes his sholder gently and trys to stir him awake.

Arkhandus

First Post
The weasel hisses at Harrison in annoyance, and scrambles away from Grackle before he awakens from his momentary slumber.

Grackle yawns again, stretching his arms, and looks around. "Hey, didn't I jes' fall asleep? What's- OHH!!! SHINY ARMOR-MAN IS BACK!! AN' NOT ALL DEAD AN' STINKY!!!! Welcome back shiny-armor-man!!" Grackle cries out, hugging Harrison's armored leg.

The weasel shakes its head in disappointment. No reprieve from the gnome. The weasel scampers away from Grackle and Harrison to jump and climb up Ballista's back, clutching the top of her head.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
harrison watches the weasel reject grackle. "now that doesn't make much sense. Is that weasel the same one that grackle came in here with?"

he then smile and tossles grackles hair and says, "hi gracklw, yes i am back from the halls of valhala. what is wrong with ... general is it?" he walks over to ballist an and attempts to gently pet the weasel.

Leif

Adventurer
Logan Lightbringer, Cleric9, AC28,FF27T17,HP76-10+3DR=69/76, DR3/-, F+9,R+4,W+11

Logan just shakes his head and wonders how long it will be before 'weasel stew' is added to the party's menu.... :D

Vertexx69

First Post
The dead-eye reaches up with her heavily gauntleted hand and with a lightning-fast flick of the wrist flings the rat down the hall of traps. "We had this conversation before you pesky ferret!" Watching the weasel do its best impression of a sparrowhawk, flying in the opposite direction of all the trap arrows is at least a nice change in the hypnotic pattern the sprang traps had been setting up.

Remove ads