[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

"I may not have just a great deal of money, but I think I can still afford to get us all drunk at least once."

Voadam

Legend
cheerful dwarves

"Very well, let us adjourn to a tavern, drink to a job well done, and hope that Elrohas survives the restorative magic in the morning."

"This spell restores a petrified creature to its normal state, restoring life and goods. The creature must make a DC 15 Fortitude save to survive the process."

Thanee

First Post
Soon, the party finds themselves in the Bitter Blade, a tavern as one would expect near the harbor. The patrons are rough and simple, and some of them appear not at all trustworthy, but at most times the place is reasonably peaceful, the ale is cheap (and not too bad), and there is always some gossip to be listened to.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard

Emagor will keep his wits about him at all times, only have a small taste of anything intoxicating, and try to glean a few rumors while he is at it.

[sblock=OOC]The wizard is apparently full of hot air, as far as drinking heavily is concerned![/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn is ready to down his share of ale and toast the day's success. And then cast lesser restoration on himself so he can sleep easily. Though not a boisterous drunk, Kordunn is mellowed slightly by alcohol and relaxes a little.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

When Kordunn becomes more relaxed, Peabody will ease up next to his mug and wait for an opportune moment to stick his snout into the mug to swipe a drink. ;) Emagor suddenly becomes intent upon studying the rafters and whistling.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Take your snout from that mug, Peabody," Sir Dryw says with a chuckle. He tilts his own cup toward the creature. "Here, drink from my cup. 'Twon't be the first time I've shared a drink with a four-footed friend. Ha, ha!"

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance (Fighter|Wizard), and Peabody

Sir Dryw now gets to witness a first! A reptile giving him 'puppy dog eyes.' Emagor looks totally mortified when Sir Dryw addresses his familiar, but quickly relaxes when Sir Dryw offers his own drink to the beast. "He means well, really he does," says Emagor. "At least, I hope so, anyway."

"Eeep," says Peabody, sidling up to Sir Dryw's mug and indulging his appetite for ale. When he has slaked his thirst, he withdraws his scaly snout, that is now quite foamy, and eases back over to Emagor.

"I hope you're quite happy now, you larcenous little beast," says Emagor to Peabody as he strokes him lovingly.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases