[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance (Fighter|Wizard), and Peabody

Emagor smiles at Kordunn, but says, "I truly don't think you want to hear my atonal screeching. And besides, the only songs that I know are the lullabies that my nurse sang to me when I was a tot. Maybe Peabody will favor you with a song?" Peabody blushes, raises up on his hind legs, puts a claw across his breast and says, "Eeep?' Then he curls back up on Emagor's lap, embarrassed.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw shakes his head and cuffs Emagor on the shoulder.

"Nay, nay I say! Atonal or not, you must sing! You are among friends. Shyness shall not excuse. Everyone! Encouragement is needed!" The knight then begins to chant. "Em! A! Gor! Em! A! Gor! Em! A! Gor! Ha, ha!"

renau1g

First Post
Even the previously silent Storm adds his voice to the encouragement "Yes, please continue, it would do us well after the trials in the library"

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn turns to the embarrased human and courage flows out of the dwarven paladin to his ally, encouraging the man that he can face his fear of a poor performance in front of friends and strangers. The presence of the paladin bolsters a feeling that he is among allies and has the strength to face fears head on.

Leif

Adventurer

Seizing upon the newfound supply of testicular fortitude offered by his friends, Emagor stands on his chair, raises his left arm high above his head, and sings:

"Well, I wish I was in the Land of Cotton,
Where all my Friday nights were Sodden,
Look Away!
Look Away!
Look Away, Drunkenland!

In Drunkenland where I was born
On one hot hungover morn,
Look Away!
Look Away!
Look Away, Drunkenland!

Well, I wish I was not Sober, Away! Away!
In Drunkenland I'll be satiated,
To Live and Die inebriated!

Away!
Away!
Down and Ouuuuuuuuut!!
In Druuuuunnnkenlaaand!"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Ha, ha!" Sir Dryw roars, scooping Emagor off the chair in a hearty bear hug, spinning around a few times, and depositing him on the floor. "Well done, Emagor! Well done!"

Leif

Adventurer

"Thanks," says a now dizzy Emagor. "I hope I never get to see your reaction to a song that you don't like. It's taking all of my energy to survive this positive reaction!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases