[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"Oh, bloody hell, I knew it! Well, come along Peabody, let's get with the program, I guess." And with that, Emagor and Peabody follow close on Eldwyn's heels.

Thanee

First Post
One by one, they follow and disappear as they move over a certain spot on the ground.

With some relief, they realize, that they are not simply gone, but actually transported to another part - most likely inside this structure, but they cannot be sure.

The adventurers find themselves in a small room with only one exit, that seems to lead into a labyrinth.

Only Kordunn is missing...

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

"I would call out for him, but I doubt if that would be a very good idea. Darn it, I knew I should have researched that Find Kordunn spell!" Peabody just snickers.

Thanee

First Post
Thinking about it for a moment, the adventurers find it highly unlikely, that Kordunn would have trodded off into the labyrinth all on his own without at least waiting a while for the rest to arrive. It seems far more likely, that the dwarf has ended up somewhere else... wherever that might be. Of course, they cannot do a whole lot about it at this time.

G

Guest 11456

Grynth

The large orc voices what everyone is thinking. "I do not believe that Kordunn came this way. He must have appeared elsewhere. We should get moving." He turns to the door. "Does anyone wish to check the door before we proceed?"

Thanee

First Post
The adventurers wait for a while, but when the situation does not change, they move on.

Going along the right labyrinth wall for now, they eventually figure, that that way does only lead them back to their starting point, so they try the other direction. After a few minutes, they hear footsteps ahead of them. At first they have hopes to see Kordunn again, but as they listen more closely, the sound of scraping claws on the stone floor does lower the chances of what they are hearing being the dwarf's boots considerably.

Remove ads