[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Following Eldwyn's proposal, the party heads to the closest location, following the map, which seems reasonably accurate, only to find... nothing.

The corridor looks like any other, where the marking is on the map.

Malachei

First Post
Schnickschnack follows Earmy and regularly consults him during the work, suggesting "Maybe you should have a look over there, this part looks slightly darker, doesn't it?" and, occasionally, taps a part of the stone himself.

[sblock=OOC]

Aid another.
Search +8 if adequate to search himself.

[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Slowly, Earmy heads forward, searching for any signs of traps, but there is nothing to be found.

The marking on the map was accurate, however, as he soon finds out. When he makes another careful step forward to search further, he is once again teleported away from his current position to another similar place, but when he looks around, he finds himself in a deadend.

The rest of the party easily notices, that Earmy is suddenly gone, because the corridor becomes dark, as his lantern is transported away together with the man holding it.

Malachei

First Post
The professor stomps on the ground and throws his pipe to the ground, shouting "Verdammt, I knew it, I knew it! But no use, no use!"

Frustrated, he sits down and rapidly shuffles through the book they found, hectically checking the map again and again.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor says, "Eldwyn, what manner of plan hast thou to 'wow' us with now, eh? Anybody got something brilliant?" "Eeep, ooop, oooooh...." opines Peabody.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Wait he disappeared just like the gnomish professor," Elaith declares a little wonder in his voice.

"Perhaps we should scan for magic in the area." he states flatly.
_

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

A thought occurs to Emagor, and the young wizard says, "If Earmy was carrying some unique item, like, say, his spell book, then I could locate the direction to that object by my divination magic. Of course, doing so will only be beneficial if Earmy remains where he is and does not try to find us....." Peabody looks lost in thought, peering intently at his toenails and swishing his tail back and forth.

Last edited:

Remove ads