[IC2] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Making a great show of checking his pouches and his gear, Emagor says, "Pouch? Check! Components? Check! Dagger? Check! Wands? Check! Loins Girt? Check! Peabody, all set?" "Eeep!" "All set here. Proceed!"

Thanee

First Post
OOC: Ahem... *cough* I just noticed that I looked at the wrong entry for the room description... I will assume, that Earmy didn't cast his spell yet, since there wasn't much to be heard from those two rooms, actually.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Carefully, the adventurers open the first door, revealing a room about twenty by thirty feet in size. It resembles an alchemist's shop, with shelves lining the walls, filled with all manner of concoctions and ingredients. The wizards spot several useful spell components among the items. In the center of the room is a table littered with more powders, flasks, as well as some papers and a scale.

The papers are covered with alchemical formulae and experiment notes, such as "Subject 213: Progressing well, scars healing, unable to talk yet. Subject 214: Died when treated, failed again", etc.

The room on the opposite side seems to be an extension of the first and has quite similar content.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance and Peabody

Emagor will also snag any components that he can use, or even any that are rare or hard to find. "Oooh, nightshade, toadstools, and shelf fungus. Let's see what else we can add to the brew, eh, Peabody?" Peabody continues his uninterested iguana routine.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Hey peabody, i think i see a fly on his other shoulder." Says earmy, not really looking, but reading some notes that got his attention. "I wonder what the author of these notes were trying to heal his subjets of."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Eliath takes guard along the corridor while the wizards sift the wheat from the shaft. When they are finally ready to depart he leads the group along to the next door. (#4)

Thanee

First Post
After having refilled their component pouches, including some of the more valuable components, like pearls, as well as some gold, ruby and diamond dust, the adventurers move on along the corridor towards the last door at the end.

Right next to the door, there is a ten-by-ten-foot alcove on the right side.

Thinking about it, the rear wall of the alcove probably connects with the corridor the first door was located in.

When close to the door, a stench similar to that of the river assaults their noses.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I think now you best prepare yourselves for trouble. I don't like the smell of this." Eliath says as he checks the sharpness of his blade.

Remove ads