Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Arkhandus, I like it. :D Question: Does Krek the 5th accompany Vardok on adventures and if so, is he trained (and what tricks does he know if he is trained)?

Arkhandus

First Post
As noted on the sheet, I was still working on the descriptions and was going to update them in a few minutes. That'll be right after this post, as I just finished the rest of Vardok's description and such, including Krek's stats. Krek the 5th does indeed accompany Vardok, and is a vicious little dog....not very well-trained, but an aggressive bulldog.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Yes, but it covers several different eras in the same overall...erm...dimension for lack of a better word.

This game (Sunless) is set in the version of the setting that ceased to exist when the current version of the setting (in which Azgundi Tournaments takes place) started to exist.

Its that whole convoluted timeline thing. ;)

As for the progressions we talked about, I'm just going to attach them to this post...well two of them anyway. It won't let me upload the Ghaele as I've already attached it elsewhere here on EN World (back in the old Lord Noran's War thread). This Post specifically.

Attachments

• Savage Species Revisions - Aranea.doc
    44 KB · Views: 257
  • Savage Species Revisions - Sprite, Pixie.doc
    44 KB · Views: 338

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Character Stat Inspection Time

If you don't have stats submitted yet, don't worry about it, you're still "in" as long as you expressed interest prior to Post #93.

And awaaaaaaaaaay we go.

Scott DeWar, looks like you're still working out the stats on your AC. You're one point over on your skill points (Use Magic Device is a cross-class skill for Wizards). I'd recommend taking the rank out of Craft (Leatherworking) or Profession (Scribe) as those aren't likely to come up too much. Your gold checks out except that it looks like you paid double for your silk rope. Did you buy two? Keep in mind that identify has a costly material component so you won't be able to cast it for a while. You may want to consider swapping it out for something defensive like mage armor or shield.

Max, on the barbarian version of your character (just for the sake of completeness ;)), looks fine to me. :D On the cleric version, you don't have his remaining money listed anywhere that I can see. Based on the gear you have listed (including the dagger listed in the weapon stats but not listed on his gear), you should have 11 gp, 5 sp, and 8 cp left. However, you have "Meals (Common/Per Day)" listed as being in his backpack. That entry in the equipment lists is for a meal at an inn or tavern. If you want traveling food, you'll to pick up the "Rations, trail (per day)."

Thanee, on the barbarian, you appear to be over on your ability scores by 6 points (Str 18 = 16 points [+2 racial mod], Dex 16 = 6 points [+2 racial mod], Con 12 = 6 ponts [-2 racial mod], Int 10 = 4 points [-2 racial mod], Wis 14 = 6 points, Cha 8 = 0 points). On the human fighter, you'll need to pick a couple of languages for your bonus language slots. Other than that, it looks fine.

Atanatotatos, you'll want to note your character's holly and mistletoe. Also, you should have 26 gp and 9 sp left, which you'll want to note on your character sheet. Other than that, looks good.

ethandrew, you're two over on your skill points. Balance is a cross-class skill for fighters so I think that's where the error lies (since you marked all of your other cross-class skill point expenditures). Minor nitpick on gold, it looks like you gave yourself your backpack for free. ;) Deduct 2 gp for the backpack.

Wiggimuck, it looks like your skills are a bit off. Remember that class skills have max ranks of 4 at 1st level and cross-class skills have max ranks of 2 at 1st level. From what I can tell, you spent 2 on Swim, 6 on Listen and 2 cross-class ranks on Balance. You should have 12 skill points. Also, remember that the armor check penalty is doubled for Swim. My calculations show that you've spent 95 gp, 4 sp, and 1 cp on gear, so your remaining coin should be 4 gp, 5 sp, 9 cp.

evillyn666, your coinage is off...by 1 silver piece. Not sure where it went, Rashana must've dropped it or given it to a beggar. ;) However, you cannot, as of yet, afford the 100 gp ritual costs for a familiar.

maddmic, Looks good.

Walking Dad, need a name of course. ;) Looks like your not quite done changing it over from an old cleric character.

Arkhandus, I didn't see your left over coin anywhere. By my calculations, you should have 15 gp, 5 sp, and 5 cp.

All, for those using the code based character sheet format, I've noticed that the background text for most of you is creating a huge side-scroll. If you could change the format slightly so that it stops doing that, that would be highly appreciated. :D

So, as far as completed (or mostly completed anyway) stats go, we have the following party...

Human Wizard (Scott DeWar)
Half-Orc Cleric (Max)
Human Fighter (Thanee)
Human Druid (Atanatotatos)
Elf Fighter (ethandrew)
Sylvan Elf Bear Totem Barbarian (Wiggimuck)
Sylvan Elf Savage Bard (Walking Dad)
Human Sorcerer (evillyn666)
Human Paladin (maddmic)
Dwarf Rogue (Arkhandus)

Wow, that's 9 out of the 11 classes in the PHB. :D

So, I think we're just waiting on Yttermayn to post some stats for whatever creepy creature he ends up playing. Once that happens and everyone makes the minor fixes I've noted above, we'll get this show on the road. :D

evillyn666

First Post
Character Stat Inspection Time
evillyn666, your coinage is off...by 1 silver piece. Not sure where it went, Rashana must've dropped it or given it to a beggar. ;) However, you cannot, as of yet, afford the 100 gp ritual costs for a familiar.

Oops. I always thought sorcerers/wizards just started with a familiar. We'll just say that Typhon is the familiar I plan to take once Rashana gets around to casting the ritual in game.

Corrections and updates have been made to the sheet. Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases