DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND Online!

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
If you purchase a copy of SLAVE QUEEN OF THE RUINED CITY (for the very reasonable price of $6), you get Doctor Kalchok.

And Doctor Kalchok has the one thing better than lasers: he has a frickin' RAYGUN. There's even a picture.

Huh? Who loves you, baby?

Sweeeeeeeeet!:cool:

Cool picture, but I wasn't sure that was a Raygun. I thought it may have just been a cybernetic enhancement and perhaps he was just happy to see his bikini attired friend.:confused:

Anyways:blush:, I'm looking forward to the setting material.

So, after jdrakeh's help will you be able to have a downloadable version for offline use?

Your SRD looks simply awesome. You've got a lot of material in there. I keep reading a lot about True20 here on ENWorld so I just may have to give it a look. And SLAVE QUEEN OF THE RUINED CITY looks like a lot of fun, regardless of system. I just might have to check that out too. Thanks for the news, links, and all of your work on it.

Huh? Who loves you, baby?

And, uhm ... uhh ... i love you too?:eek::uhoh::p

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Hey folks. Just a heads-up that I've begun a series of blog posts on the DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND sample characters. This week it's Kana, the dino-controlling jungle girl!

KanaThumb.png

Janx

Hero
Anybody know how to get ahold of barsoomcore besides PM (I already sent him one)?

Through random chance and inspiration by the setting phrase "Dino-Pirates of Ninja Island", I am working on a short story about Pirates who happen to be dinosaurs arriving on Ninja Island. My version might be funny. One of the Bronto sisters is missing, so is Captain Raptor's hat.

I'd heard the phrase on EN World a century ago when it was just a joke setting idea, and apparently, Barsoomcore made an RPG out of the idea. For me, just the title phrase evoked a certain image, not the same vision Barsoomcore had.

I'm trying to see if I can at least get permission to use the title concept or not.

Worst case is I have a silly short story I'll never publish or I'll have to find non-lame variants of the title concept like:
The Dino-Pirates vs. Ninja Island
The Real Dino-Pirates of Ninja Island

PS. I was talking about the story concept (I knew the title came from EN World, I'm old, too), and one of my writer friends remembered the actual RPG and liked it.

So good job to Barsoomcore! and to JPL for the original idea.

Remove ads