The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus frowns at Ashnar's explanation. That's not normal, is it? I suppose answers must lie within, so school or no school I guess our path forward is the same..

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

Planus frowns at Ashnar's explanation. That's not normal, is it? I suppose answers must lie within, so school or no school I guess our path forward is the same..
Charlarn adds, "I agree. Ashnar, I think you should hold onto the rod. I guess the rod will give up its secrets with study, but we can't take the time now."

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar puts the rod away as they move on. "I'm confident I could identify most auras on any item, even enchantment and illusion, but if it has a school, it is one of those." she explains.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: still waiting on a marching order. the passage you plan on taking is a crude tunnel dug out of the rock, but can be considered to be a 10' passage.

also, will Tenebrynn's spell be your only light source?

Knight Otu

First Post
(Well, if no one else is taking a stab..

Hogarth, Tenebrynn
Rinaldo, Ashnar
Planus, Charlarn

Any protestations from anyone?

Planus also has light prepared, but I'm not sure if he'll cast one. Charlarn has several sunrods, it seems, and Rinaldo has one.)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: sounds good to me. Tenebrynn can double as a front line if necessary because of his high AC so rear guard is good. Light wise that'll last 90 minutes and he's got another one prepared. With Mnemonic Enhancer, either of us could grab a continual flame spell in a pinch.)

SlagMortar

First Post
Sounds good to me. Planus will hold off on casting his light spell for now. It could be worthwhile to activate a sunrod as well since it has beeter range and won't be snuffed by a dispel magic.

Remove ads