No Shackled City PDF?

Voadam

Legend
I was looking over the paizo site and wondered why they don't have the Shackled City hardcover available as a pdf. They currently have the hardcover available for $30, I would consider getting the pdf at that price. I wonder if they only had the rights to offer the hardcover in print. If so its too bad.

James Jacobs

Adventurer
I was looking over the paizo site and wondered why they don't have the Shackled City hardcover available as a pdf. They currently have the hardcover available for $30, I would consider getting the pdf at that price. I wonder if they only had the rights to offer the hardcover in print. If so its too bad.

We don't own Shackled City; it's the property of Wizards of the Coast, and they never gave us the license/permission to sell PDF copies of "Shackled City." We can sell the print copies, but not PDF copies as a result.

Voadam

Legend
We don't own Shackled City; it's the property of Wizards of the Coast, and they never gave us the license/permission to sell PDF copies of "Shackled City." We can sell the print copies, but not PDF copies as a result.

That's what I thought it had to be. Too bad.

frankthedm

First Post
They currently have the hardcover available for $30, I would consider getting the pdf at that price.
Uhm, that is a very good deal. Unless you already have the issues, that is really a good deal for the Megadventure.

I own the original issues, have no plans on playing D&D again, expect it would be very hard to convert SC to WFRP and yet I am still very tempted for $30US.

Remove ads