[S7S] The Lunar Scrolls for D&D 4E is now on sale!

fissionessence

First Post
That's right! The long-awaited book is now on sale. Well, at least I was long awaiting its release.

There are many theories as to the nature of the moon itself. Some say the moon is a great ball of pulsing fire, void of meaning or life. Others use rituals to obtain collections of the liquid known as moonwater, and so say that the the entirety of the moon must be made of the same magical liquid, floating eerily as a giant celestial raindrop. Some priests or witches see the moonlight as a blessing from an ancient goddess or other entity, and claim that she herself makes up the shape of the moon, or else that it is her domain, having long abandoned the sea of the gods in order to viscerally convey to mortals the majesty of the moon goddess. The last major speculation may well coincide with some versions of the goddess theory, and it supposes that the moon is a great, floating boulder that glows with the light of either some quantified or otherwise mysterious force. This theory is supported by the existence of the Moon Tablet: a great piece of rock upon which is written many secrets of the moon and its magics.

The Lunar Scrolls contains 31 pages of content, including four paragon classes (a multiclass-only class combined with a paragon path), four short character stories, an epic destiny, a page of feats, two pages of magic items, six pages of rituals, and five pages of monsters. Download a preview at www.silent7seven.com of the crescent striker and the book's table of contents.

Discover Esclairimonde, a once-goddess who was cast out of the divine realm for her indiscretion, and the silver radiance her followers wield.

Pick up The Lunar Scrolls for only $7.25 from RPGNow.com.

Stay tuned in the next couple weeks for Advanced Class: Sorcerer — Aberrant Blood.

~ fissionessence

Quickleaf

Legend
Neat! :) This is the first time I've heard of Silent 7, but the preview is intriguing. Any plans to do more power sources like for, say, the sun?

fissionessence

First Post
Neat! :) This is the first time I've heard of Silent 7, but the preview is intriguing. Any plans to do more power sources like for, say, the sun?

Well, I'm not surprised you haven't heard of us, as this is the first product other than Pop Creatures (free 1-pagers) and 'Favored Forms' (a 3-page $1 pdf) for the druid class.

As for other power sources . . . nope, no plans for that right now. We have some stuff that I think is pretty cool coming along, though.

~

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases