Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Rising Season 1

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Well..." The old watchman pauses, the thought somehow new to him... "People use words too easily, is what I mostly think." He gives Sandra the look of someone suspecting he's being interviewed behind his back, but goes on anyway: "I've done the wars, Sandra, I've met heroes - genuine, honest to God Patriots - and I'm not them... I do see things that need to be fixed though -- everybody does that. The difference is: I try to fix them... What about you? Are you just going to push pencils across your desk? Cassandra can move things without touching them," he explains as an aside.

"I gathered that, dear." If Rawling is movement, direction, then Mary is obviously the mountain of that relationship.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Cass blinks, taken aback by the bluntness of the question. Her eyes flick to Mary, then back to Rawling.

"I...I don't know," she admits, nervously pulling at her hair; combing it with her fingers. "I'm mostly just trying to keep my head down. I mean...I've just been figuring that I wasn't -born- this way, so something must have happened...and if something happened, it's probably because someone made it happen, you know? Some kind of undocumented release of experimental substances or something. Anyway, whatever it's from, I just felt like someone would be looking for effects like what happened to me. So I just try not to use these abilities. I don't want to disappear."

She looked down at her fingers thoughtfully.

"I didn't know they were still getting stronger though, the powers."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Interesting... And that's what the mask is for, sort of. Mary and me can sow you up something... tasteful." He's clearly busy thinking along other lines though. Rawling takes a pen from his pocket and quickly scribbles on a piece of scrap paper : Man-made experiment, Recent, Localized. He thinks a bit then adds: No control mechanism. "How about this though?" Another list, this one labelled B : Uncontrolled. Global. Grab for power by hawks. "The secrecy aspect has me thinking we're well below elected official level here."

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Shay - not sure if you saw the post in Talking the Talk about Jemal, I guess he's still having tech problems.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases