Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Rising Season 1

renau1g

First Post
Seeing his opportunity, Gordon will try to break through the police line, shouting "Our kids are in there, we have to help them" trying to incite the parents to continue their press.

Andor

First Post
[sblock=occ]
Seeing his opportunity, Gordon will try to break through the police line, shouting "Our kids are in there, we have to help them" trying to incite the parents to continue their press.

Wow. And I thought Roy was irresponsible. :p

Edit: (This is the 'angry terrorist' who pissed Roy off earlier... Super-Terrorist's brother.) He's getting up? Wow, and I was worried Roy would have killed him. He did hit that wall at about 200+ mph...
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The first terrorist's gun appears in Nightshifts hand
Let's make it: "...has his machinegun wrenched out of his hands by the blast, sending it clattering all the way to the wall." Though I'll keep the "teleporting to his hand" aspect of it in mind for future uses. :)

<Back IC:

"You get me?"

The second terrorist drops his gun and raises his hands. Apparently he does.

Meanwhile, one of the other 4 [pulls] a pistol from his side holster and pointing it at him. The disarmed one likewise pulls out his backup weapon, [...] All this noise seems to be bringing around the 7th, who was laying crumpled by the wall when Nightshift arrived, and is starting to stir.

"Now, boys,"- he grabs one of Flesh Shield's raised arms and snaps a newly appeared pair of handcuffs on him -"let's not give away our lives over this, alright?"

<Insert likely dodging of firearm here as he takes a 5-foot step over to the cover afforded by the nearest gunmen still under his spell.>

"Whatever this is." Another pair of handcuffs snaps into place, this one chrome-shining new.

<Response terrorists?>

OOC = Tell me the students have taken the opportunity to skidaddle? If not, insert a forceful if discreet *shoo, shoo!* gesture behind his back here, directing them towards the likeliest exit.

[sblock="Actions"]Move1= Infinite Handcuff snare on baddy no 1. Don't know if he needs a tohit for this (with a bonus, maybe?) but here it is anyway: [Sblock="roll1"]1d20+3=12 [/sblock]Baddy is Entangled on a failed Reflex 20 save, immobile and helpless if failed by five or more (say Nightshift has snapped his wrist to the opposite ankle in that case :) If Nightshift fails to cuff this one on the first try, forget the rest and try again with his other move action.

Else : 5 foot step to one of the other 3 still under the charm.

Move2= Infinite Handcuffs on baddy no 2. Same deal with no need for an attack roll this time, I think, but furnished anyway just in case.[Sblock="roll2"]1d20+3=20[/sblock]DEFENSE bonus: 20 [10 + 3Base + 7Shield power] ---> FLATFOOTED 11
TOUGH 10 [0Base + 3con + 7Costume power]
FORT 3 [0Base + 3con]
REF 7 [4Base + 3dex] (Area effect = no dam on succ save)
WILL 10 [8Base + 2Wis][/sblock][Sblock="Voice saves"]These guys all have Wis 14? Bunch of strong-headed SOBs. Got to respect that, of course. :devil:[/sblock]____________________________________________________
Binder Fred, slowly evening the odds.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=occ]
Edit: (This is the 'angry terrorist' who pissed Roy off earlier... Super-Terrorist's brother.) He's getting up? Wow, and I was worried Roy would have killed him. He did hit that wall at about 200+ mph...
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Well, you know how they say 'it runs in the family'?...
*Wicked GM Grin*
BTW Andor it's the 'good guys' turn again, Super-Terrorists action has been spent Running to catch up. He blew you a fair way away. Just waiting on your action for the new turn.

And Binder - They're base terrorists out of the back of the book, PL 4 with +3 will saves. I know that's the suggested for a cell LEADER, but this is a badass organization. ;)
[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
BTW Andor it's the 'good guys' turn again, Super-Terrorists action has been spent Running to catch up. He blew you a fair way away. Just waiting on your action for the new turn.
[/sblock]

Focusing his bleary eyes Roy realizes that the brother loving lunatic is still coming after him. Ugh. Okay, maybe I should get up and OH CRUD! He's still coming? He starts to get up and realizes he's too hurt to move that quickly. He reflexively grabs the brick that bonked him on the head and throws it at the bad guy in a desperate attempt to fend him off.

[sblock=occ]Sorry, I didn't realize you were waiting on me. :blush:

Throwing a brick. (1d20+3=5) ... Too weak.

Roy will spend a hero point on a reroll. Hero Point reroll for thrown brick. (1d20+3=17) Ok, that's better. One DC25 damage save for a brick to the noggin please. :cool:[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Cassandra instinctively flinches when the wall explodes, and hunkers down with her arms going up to protect her head. Debris patters around her, and a sharp eye may notice that several direct hits slide aside before striking her, as if impacting an invisible roof over her head.

Her desire to flee is given a sharp kick in the teeth though when she sees the kid in the rubble. The back of her head wonders quickly how he'd survived, but most of her was too busy being horrified. The terrorists were shooting at -children!-

Without thinking, she charges forward, grabbing Roy as she goes past him and hauling him along out of the line of sight of the doorway. Oddly, to Roy, the feeling isn't like being dragged by his shoulder...it's more like something is holding his whole body just off the ground as she runs with him.

"We have to get you out of here!" Cassandra cries, heading for a corner she can use to get out of sight when the terrorist emerges from the library. "Don't panic!"

(Force field up as a free, move to Roy, and use TK to move him along with me. I'll HP on a damage save fail that would stagger me or knock me out (or kill me, of course).)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[Sblock="Voice saves"]"Young'ings, let me tell you about the time I battled not one, not two, not three, but SEVEN terrorist leaders all at the same time! It was a tuesday, I think." ;)

Granted the base +3 Will save, my pesky conscience gives me a wedgy and forces me to point to the "+1 for each previously failed save" bit of the Command Voice power (the cheek!): i.e. +1 on the last, +2 on their next one if I got that right.[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
-Bob's Appartment-
Robert doesn't see any form of surveillance and soon he and Bob are safely inside, wondering what to do next. As they sit down, Bob's phone begins to ring, and doesn't stop.

-Metro High-
Gymnasium
As Nightshift cuffs the two Terrorists, the rest manage to shake themselves free of his control, and retrieve their weapons. As he glances back, the children are still staring in awe, but finally his shooing motions spurs one of them to flee, and the rest follow suit. One of the terrorists turns to shoot, but the seventh, who has managed to regain his feet, growls "NO! Kill this one first." and steps forward. "Where is my BROTHER?" his eyes start glowing red.

exterior
Roy chucks a brick with startling speed and accuracy at the SuperTerrorist as he exits the library, and the crowd is treated to the spectacle of a brick shattering against the mans head. He takes one shaking step forward before dropping to his knees, his eyes glazing over as he falls forwards, barely catching himself.

Roy doesn't have time to celebrate though, as the next moment he finds himself being pulled along by Cassandra.

Meanwhile, back at the barricade, the cops loose control of the crowd as children start pouring out the front door, and the eager parents surge forward to meet them.

[sblock=ooc]
Gym: I'll just start it at +1 this round to keep things simple, thank you for pointing it out.
Uncuffed Terrorist Will saves (1d20+4=22, 1d20+4=20) that's all of'em free(I ignored the cuffed one b/c he's out of the equation
The gymnasium how holds 4 armed terrorists and 2 cuffed, plus the Angry Terrorist.

Exterior:
Toughness (1d20+7=12) That's bruised, stunned, and staggered for Super-Terrorist.[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
"I'm not panicking. *cough* Ow. But watch out for that guy, he can throw explosions from his hands, like invisible grenades or something." He steadies himself on his feet with a grimace. "Everyone else is still in the gym! We've got to help them, the rest of these jerks may not have powers, but they have guns and that's enough."

OCC: Technically getting to his feet is his move action for this tound. :erm:

G

Guest 11456

-Bob's Appartment-
Robert doesn't see any form of surveillance and soon he and Bob are safely inside, wondering what to do next. As they sit down, Bob's phone begins to ring, and doesn't stop.

Robert glances over at Bob. "Are you going to get the phone?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases